Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

IF YOU MUST WORK, WHY NOT FROM HOME

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 11:04 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 81 Total Views
About a year ago, I developed this strong desire to stay home and work. That desire was driven by the birth of my son. He is my entire world and I wanted nothing more than to spend every minute with him. But like so many other people, my husband and I had developed a lifestyle that couldn’t survive on one income. So I began searching. I can not tell you how many websites I visited and how many times I sent in a start-up fee to a company thinking it would result in me making lots of money fast, and then the result being a dead-end.

However, I now work with an amazing team and company!! I’m so proud to be partnered with them and would love to help others do the same. It is a 100% risk free opportunity. There is no selling, stocking or inventory!! You can start LOVING WHAT YOU DO just like I do.

For more information, please visit my website

www.workathomeunited.com/loras

Just click the link that says Request More Information, and I will get you all of the information you need to get started.

FOR THIS MONTH ONLY YOU CAN GET STARTED FOR ONLY $1!!!!!!!!! DON'T LET THIS OPPORTUNITY PASS YOU BY. CONTACT ME TODAY SO I CAN HELP YOU MAKE YOUR DREAMS OF STAYING HOME COME TRUE!!!

by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 11:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)