Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you must work, why not with a team and company that really care about you and your family?

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 2:26 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 139 Total Views
I work at home with the most amazing team and Inc500 wellness company. I never knew it was possible to have so much support and help to make my business work.I work when I want as long as I want and as hard as I want. I never had this before. Imagine, this much freedom and yet I can still afford the things we want and need.
This awesome company has been around for over 20 years and is a member of the BBB Hall of Fame. We offer a spectacular compensation package and virtually unlimited income potential. All this from a company that cares about me and understands that my family comes first.
The team I work with support me every step of the way. I have free ongoing training and my own personal website. I also have my own personal mentor who points me in the right direction and is always there for me.
If you would like to learn more about this stupendous team and company's RISK FREE opportunity, please visit my website, click on "get more info" and just follow the steps. I will personally contact you within 24 hours for a quick 10 minute interview to see if this team and company are right for you.Thank you and have a great day.
www.workathomeunited.com/carlaperry
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 2:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)