Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BeautiControl - Become an Independant Consultant and do In Home Spas!!

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 11:50 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 110 Total Views

BeautiControl is the most rewarding home-based business opportunity available today.

Enjoy the freedom to earn:

unlimited income

a new car AND a new Ford Mustang convertible that’s yours to keep

a trip to Walt Disney World or Hawaii, plus other spectacular trips

generous bonuses and commissions

dazzling diamond jewelry

thrilling on-stage recognition, see your name and photo in our monthly magazine, the Achiever.

Earn $1000 a month doing 2 spas a week!

BeautiControl provides the best products, services and training in the industry, including our proven 2+2+2 success formula which shows you how to earn up to $3,000 in your first 90 days!

If you’ve ever dreamed of helping others … driving a new car … traveling the world … being applauded on stage … building your dream home … increasing your income … having more time for your family …wearing beautiful diamonds … or being a role model to others, BeautiControl can make it happen!

BeautiControl is for ALL women who love our products ...… Which one do you see yourself as?

1. A woman who wants to save for yourself, and maybe friends and family ~ like carrying a discount card for 25-50% off any time!

2. A woman who not only wants to save, but also wants some earn extra money to pay the car payment, one bill, or get that special thing you’ve been wanting for .

3. A woman who wants it all … the cars, trips, money, recognition, jewelry, and wants to be a business builder … like me!

Your $179 BeautiCase valued at more than $560, will include:

Products valued at over $430, including full-size skin care, spa and glamour products

One day of Skin Care, Spa and image Training, a $200 value!

New literature and sales aids, valued at over $70.

Free six-month subscription to BeautiPage, your own personal Web page, a $60 value!

Free six-month membership in Client Connection, our direct mail program, a $17.50 value!.

The BeautiCase will be delivered in 2 parts. The first part includes skin care, spa products, literature and supplies – everything a new Consultant needs to hold a Spa Escape!

Top 10 Reasons to Start your BeautiControl Business today:

10. FUN & FELLOWSHIP– How many jobs are fun? Mine is! Spend time with happy, relaxing women & earn money for "Girls night out." Plus, work with the most incredible women who truly care for others!

9. HEART – BeautiControl has its own charitable foundation –WHO – Women Helping Others – This Company cares for others!

8. FLEXIBILITY – Work when you want and as much as you want – It’s your business!

7. RECOGNITION – Your achievements will be highlighted in the monthly magazine, on the web and maybe even at national conventions!

6. TRIPS – Earn a trip to Hawaii, Disney World, the Rocky Mountains, Europe…travel all over the world on BeautiControl’s dollar!

5. DIAMONDS – Earn real Diamond Jewelry - Need I say more?!

4. CARS – Red Convertible Mustangs and Silver Lexuses – my company’s giving out cars that even the men in your life will be excited to drive!

3. CAREER WITHOUT LIMITS – No layoffs or downsizing here! We are growing at 24% and there’s no sign of slowing down! The Spa industry is booming! Who doesn’t want to be pampered in their own home!! And if $1000 a month doesn’t float your boat, how does $6000 or $7000 sound? How about $40,000/month? Dream Big…the Sky is the LIMIT!

2. FAMILY – Stay at home with your kids and still contribute to the family income. Who says you can’t have both – a thriving career and a "Stay at Home" lifestyle?!

1. LIFE CHANGING – Build Confidence, Build Relationships, and Build
your Own Business. BeautiControl will change your outward appearance – You’ll be looking your best with our fabulous products. But more importantly, BeauitControl can help you be your best on the inside. I love what I do. That makes me happier and a more confident woman. I am passionate about 3 things: my God, my family and my business. Besides finding my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and finding my husband, finding Beauticontrol was the next best thing that’s happened to me. I’ve seen BeautiControl change lives. I know it has changed MINE!

I am a BeautiControl Consultant who loves these Amazing Top of the Line Skin Care and Spa products which are easy to sell.  I am looking for some fabulous women to help me build a team.  If you would like further information you may contact me through this site or view my webpage at:  

by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 11:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)