Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

STUFF-N-SNUGGLE LOOKING FOR REPS GREAT OPPORTUNITY

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 9:51 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 112 Total Views

I would like to tell you about Stuff-n-Snuggle and how you can become an Affiliate for FREE.

Stuff-n-Snuggle started in October 2005.  We currently have over 300 reps across the United States and we opened in Canada in February 2006.  Stuff-n-Snuggle was started to put money in your pockets and not to line the pockets of others.  We have low prices and great products that everyone loves.  Our goal is to be the best company out there and to have at least 1 Stuff-n-Snuggle product in every home.

Our Shipping days are Wednesday and Fridays but we ship orders everyday except Sundays.  New items are added all the time.  We offer hostess programs and fundraisers as well.

How to become a Stuff-n-Snuggle Affiliate for free is easy.  All you need to do is submit an application, make 1 purchase of any size each quarter.    You do receive a free Affiliate website, meetings, monthly rep specials and more.  You make 30% from your affiliate website and 10% commissions from your first downline only.  Commissions are paid when you meet the quarterly requirement of any size purchase every 3 months As your sponsor I will help you get started.  Our policy does state however, You or any immediate family member can not rep for any other stuffing company like Stuff-n-Snuggle. 

IF INTRESTED IN BECOMING A REP PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME AT JSWIFEY2001@AOL.COM ALSO CAN BE REACHED ON MYSPACE AT http://www.myspace.com/stuff_n_snuggle

PLEASE COME CHECK OUR SITE OUT AT
www.stuff-n-snuggle.com/index.php?ref=692

by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 9:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)