Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need sponsors for my Grand Opening!! Free advertising for YOU

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 10:48 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 86 Total Views
Hi guys,

Our Grand Opening is coming soon.  At http://www.RowingThroughEducation.com we feature a M.O.M (Mom of the Month) each month and we need sponsors.

The sponsors donate items to our M.O.Ms goodie bags.  In turn, the sponsor receives a full month of advertising on our site.  Your donations can include samples from your own home based business as well as pamphlets and coupons.

We are currently piecing together the outline for our current M.O.M and it will showcase September 1st along with our Grand Opening.

Contact me to be a sponsor.  IF you are interested in being considered as a featured M.O.M, contact me as well for your request.  Each M.O.M receives at least one full page of advertising showcasing  pictures, links, and information about their homebased business, parenting advice, educational advice, etc.

I look forward to hearing from you and seeing YOUR ad on our site.
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 10:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
rocamom
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 11:05 AM

How many items need to be donated??  I'm interested however not sure what you need as far as quantity.  Thanks, Amy
my2.tupperware.com/amyroca

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

kwampler
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 11:12 AM
Depending on the item(s), usually only one item per goodie bag.  We give away one per month to our M.O.M.  Samples, etc.

With your donation, you can include pamphlets, business cards, etc.  In turn, I add a link from our site to yours. 

Check out my site.  I am currently working on the template for our first M.O.M.  Your ad will be placed in several pages of our site.  Our featured Mom of the Month receives their own page. Our first M.O.M.  will be featured in September with our Grand Opening!!!

htt://www.RowingThroughEducation.com

You can donate as many months as you like, receiving advertising for each month. Check it out, let me know what you think.

Thank you so much for your interest in sponsoring our M.O.M!!!
tweetie304
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 3:55 PM
i would love to donate items and/or gift cards for your M.O.M.  My business is in it's infancy stage and the advertising would be awesome!  Feel free to browse my website to see the 3000+ products I carry (home, bed and bath, garden, etc...). We can donate as often as needed.  Thanks!
Penny
www.sugrplums.com
kwampler
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 8:21 PM
AWESOME!!!

Check out our site...we have several different packages offering different benefits.

Each month you donate you will receive advertising.

Glad to have you along.

Also, I will need a banner or a photo linking folks to your site.

KWampler
http://www.RowingThroughEducation.com
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)