Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Protect your family AND earn form home!!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 7:57 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 67 Total Views

I am a stay at home mom to three children and I home school them as well. My children and husband are my priority which is why I left my career field. Unfortunately, being a single income family left our financial situation with much to be desired and so in looking for ways to make money from home I tried everything that came my way but nothing worked.

Then I was offered an opportunity with a great company where I truly do work from home very part time without ever having to stock or sell inventory and I never have to buy leads or go out talking to people I don’t know. The best part is that it is 100% risk free!!! This company has been around for 22 years in the wellness industry helping families bring safer, non-toxic home and self care products into their homes. They have received top honors from the Better Business Bureau and have been placed in the Better Business Bureau Hall of Fame. This truly is a great company that I am proud to be part of!

If this sounds good to you I would love to talk to you and show you how you can get involved and get on your way to providing your family a better lifestyle. Simply click on the link below to visit my website. I will call you within 48 hours for a short interview.

www.agreaterfuture.com

by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 7:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)