Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Great Opportunity with Arbonne International

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 1:41 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 122 Total Views

Arbonne is a swiss based skin care company that sells products to men, women, babies and teen.  Arbonne sells a variety of products that are pure, safe and beneficial as well as hypo-allergenic, botanically based and 1005 vegan.  Check out the website at www.arbonne.com  If anyone has any questions about the company or would like more info about the company, the products or how to become a business builder please send me a message. 

by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 1:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Hilary799
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 10:08 AM
I love the Arbonne products and I'm working to get my own business started, but I'm having trouble!  I can't get anyone to attend or buy ANYTHING!  Any tips are appreciated!  Thanks!
Cacklemom
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 1:41 PM
I just had my launch party last night.  I started with my friends and am spreading the word from there.  I have also put an ad in the paper and flyers around town to get the word about Arbonne out.  That is working for me.  But start with inviting your friends to a launch party.  Tell them at the very least, it will be a chance for you all to hang out togther.  Have you let anyone demo the products?  That for me is a good way to get them to at least try the products.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)