Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I TOLD YOU FIRST!

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 5:32 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 93 Total Views

My World Plus just launched in March and we already have over 4560 members on our team!

.. welcome to all our new members! We are growing super fast!

The reason it has grown so fast? It's a no brainer... people are saving more than the cost of the product each month! Many distributors from Melaleuca, Arbonne, Vemma, and other MLM companies are utilizing My World Plus as an extra stream of income as well as saving at over 175,000 locations worldwide! 

Watch the movie ASAP as we place people one after the other to help everyone not only save money but also generate a check right away. Because our team is growing so fast, we will guarantee every member/associate a minimum of 20 PAID Members placed under you in 30 days or less! 

I myself have been a member of a couple of other opportunities and this I must say has moved faster than the rest due to automated team building!  Ride the new wave, wave 5 of network marketing via internet technology!

NOTE: We are doing this because of theinfinity bonuses we are getting paid by  the company on everyone. This allows us to place people one under the other so everyone will generate a check down 5 levels minimum. We are creating a win-win for everyone by doing this. We guarantee every member/associate on our team will have generated a commission within 30 days. Click the link below to take a free tour.

Some are asking about the product, it is a monthly membership ($19.99) that allows you to save $100-200 on your normal household purchases at stores you already shop at.

If that was not amazing enough, how about getting a check sharing with others to get their memberships! 

http://michi2000.MyWorldDiscounts.com

or

www.michi2000.myworldmovie.com

Remember,  I shared this ground floor opportunity with you first!

by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 5:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)