Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need help gwetting started

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 4:54 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 153 Total Views
hey ladies Iam a 27 year old mother of two and Iam also legally blind there for I would like ot work from my house but not sure how or where to start could you please help me !
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 4:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
1000moms
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 5:42 PM
You are a strong women!  My  upline Nita Lopez if disabled too.  She has built her down-line using her computer and phone only.  She has many limitations but has great support from her family, friends, and her up-line.  I found Nita through Sisterwomen.

I too have a neurology disorder which limits me in different areas so I know that if you desire to build a team with Neways you have a great group of men and women to support you so you can be sucessful. 

Here are some facts to review:
WHY NEWAYS      

Timing Timing Timing: Ground floor in N. America. Sales are only $20 Million per year in N. America(largest MLM country) and over $800 Million per year Worldwide.     

Turn-Key Simple Success System: Everyone can do it. Work from home. Ongoing support and training.            

Lead Product: Durian Fusion. 1st Mover Advantage. Noticeable results. 

Hybrid marketing plan: Has all the strengths of a binary, unilevel, matrix and breakaway; without any of the weaknesses. Pays twice a month, With a 7% infinity Bonus. With just 1 leg you can earn on 6 levels. Dynamic Compression. $1,000 p/month car bonus. Almost 60% payout. 50% fast start bonus.            

International: Doing business in 23 countries. 

Founded March 1987. Debt free. Annual sales of over $800 million. On track to reach $1 Billion per year within 2 years. Has paid out over $2 Billion in bonuses to the distributors. Has created over 200 new millionaires.           

Broad Line of Exclusive, Unique, Consumable, In Demand Products: Over 200 products utilizing bio-chemistry and anti-aging science to slow down premature aging: Herbs, Noni, Super Green Food, Liquid Minerals, Vitamins, Aloe Vera, Anti-Oxidants, Anti-Aging, Weight Loss, Fitness, Household, Baby Care, Essential Oils and more. Exclusive market position with Personal Care Products FREE of harmful ingredients and utilizing the latest discoveries in biochemistry and anti-aging sciences. The Cancer Prevention Coalition states "Neways Personal care products are the safest in the world". TRANSFER BUYING – Daily Consumable Products for long term residual income. PRODUCTS WITH A PURPOSE: You would use these products regardless of the opportunity.

Self Manufactures with over 1 million square feet of manufacturing, office and warehouse space.

Ownership: Golden Gate Capital. $3 Billion equity fund from Ivy League endowments 

ANTI-AGING PRODUCTS DEMANDED BY EXPANDING MARKET
EVERY 8 SECONDS FOR THE NEXT 18 YEARS SOMEONE TURNS 54. TIME MAGAZINE 8/30/04 Scientists say: Only about 20-30% of how long we live is genetically determined. The dominant factor is lifestyle.

YOUR HEALTHY/UNHEALTHY CHOICES.
PASSIVE LEVERAGED RESIDUAL INCOME CREATES FINANCIAL FREEDOM. Neways will be a $3 billion a year company. GET YOUR SHARE OF THE GROWTH 

Would love to here back from you!  God bless your day.
From the Heart,
~~JMB

Healthy Habits ~ Natural Wellness ~ Health Advocate
www.ineways.com/healthyhabits

It's about Freedom~Your Money~Your Time~Your Health
www.1000moms1000dollars.com/InSafeHands
GalyaTorres
by on Aug. 1, 2007 at 11:17 AM
Can you drive?  My company does require that you meet with clients, however often you wish, but you do need to be able to go to them.  If you can get past that obstacle, you can make thousands each month, just working a few hours a day.
EliAli
by on Aug. 1, 2007 at 6:36 PM

Hello,
I have a business I do from the comfort of my own home. I set my own schedule and decide how busy I really want to be. Im loving it!!!  It's hard to find something that fits your lifestyle and needs, but when you do its great!!

You don't have to put any personal information into the websites to find out all the information, if you like what you see I would love to hear from you.

I am an Independent Business Owner(IBO) backed by Quixtar. I love the opportunity!! There's no pressure, no direct selling(unless you want to), no stocking, no inventory, no minimums, no required orders!!! I love to show people how they can save money and time having everyday household products delivered to their door.   I love the products because they're concentrated.  I personally order a 9lb box of detergent about every 3 1/2mths.  All the products from the laundry, to personal care items are great!!

http://www.quixtar.com
http://www.thisbiznow.com

Quixtar provides multiple personal websites to help promote business, they offer many different product lines so there is something for everyone!!!

Feel free to check out a few of mine!!
http://tfarrell.ordermygift.com
http://tfarrell.qbeautyzone.com  
http://tfarrell.qhealthbeauty.com  

I make money using 2 product lines(the ordermygift.com and personal use along with others using the products)

If you'd like to see how you can generate an income from home, feel free to contact me, I'd love to share information with you.

giftpossibilities@yahoo.com

361-779-9743

Take Care and hope you find what your looking for!!!

Tina

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)