• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Network Marketing Opportunity

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:20 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 51 Total Views
Hello Everyone,

I am a SAHM with 2 children. Just as my husband and I were taking a look at some of the network marketing programs out there such as Zango and Pre-Paid Legal, my husband who is a web designer was brought in to help design a website for a NEW company.

This company offers online storage for a resonable price and also has a very in depth commission package. You are in business within minutes of completing your sign up and can start making money by signing up your friends, family and contacts.

Please visit http://www.sparkothers.com, type in your name and email address and watch the video that explains how everything works. There are also videos that break down the compensation plan and product itself. Very LITTLE work involved. Sit down and show it to your friends and family and get them involved, and get paid to do it for sharing it with others!

You can make money as fast as you want, or you can use the great product and protect all of your assets from your computer with safe, secure, affordable online storage. Of course spreading it to others will make you the bucks! Worldwideos is 100% completely legit and is a member of the BBB.

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

- - Brandy
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)