Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wouldn't you be bitter if this happened to your child????

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 11:17 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 391 Total Views
Entry for March 28, 2007 magnify

Well sorry about last nights post. I had just found out the news. I knew it would happen one day but I'm going to tell you I selpt better when I knew where this person was. Locked up! Where he should be! Now he is out and no supervision what so ever. Yes that's right he can come and go as he pleases. What I personal think is a big "ASS" mistake on Nevada's part. I don't give a rats ass what anyone says. That this person has rights!!???? Tell me what kind of F-ing rights does he have??? The right to suffer pain like my baby did!!! That's the only kind of rights he has as far as I'm concerned..

This is his child too!! This is what he did to her: He put her in SCALDING HOT WATER!!!!!!!!! At the age of "6 WEEKS OLD"!!! 90 % of her little body!!! She lost both of her Ears!!! Scares all over her body. She has some hearing lost!

So now tell me what rights this person has?? This "EVIL MAN"! Bitter yes I'm bitter! I'm pissed off, sick, Scared to death we will see him in a store on the streets of this city. I don't want him anywhere near my child. AS far AS I'm concerned this person is not a father, daddy or anything like that. He is "EVIL" ! I know it's not up to me to decided his place in the world but I'm going to tell you all this:

I wish him the worst life ever! I will personally make sure his life is misable.. I know it's up to his maker maybe one day I will let it go but for right now I'm extremly bitter. I can honestly say I hate him and what he has done to my family and my baby girl. So I truly hope he burns in hell for what he has done.

Maybe I need to pray for myself to get over this hatred but for right now I will stay very angry and bitter. Peanut is my life and I will make sure she is safe, happy and loved. By myself and her father Mr. Happy. He has truly been a good father to her. Her only father as far as I'm concerned. So I say this:

Mr. F- ing Asshole sperm donore "Rot in Hell!"

by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 11:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mommyofteens.
by New Member on Jul. 9, 2007 at 7:46 AM
u go girl let it out. and give him hell.....I have a burn survivor as well mine is from a house fire. girl I cant imagine someone do-en it to my girls.......well guess I can a cat helped with our unfortunate event and I cant stand them now so in away i can,  but the father....oh my.......I give u both luv.......good luck and a working ear.........be bitter I'll stand behind u........................dusty
leahjett
by Group Owner on Jul. 9, 2007 at 11:36 AM
I'm so happy to meet you.  Maybe we can be strong together. Just last week I was going to delete this page.  Now I'm happy I didn't!  Please let's keep in touch. I think we need to. It's hard for me to talk to other people because they just don't really understand what it's like. Not knowing if your child will ever be healthy again.  Will they ever play in the park or go to school have a date.  I'm here for you hon.  Just a key away....
MichelleAndHer3
by on Dec. 7, 2007 at 9:02 PM

Wow!  I would imagine that you could never go through life NOT hating him...and wishing him to rot in hell.  I'm wishing it now!  I see you posted this some time ago, how you are doing today?  Any word on this bastard?  Your daughter is beautiful, I will pray for you and your family. 

Michelle

leahjett
by Group Owner on Mar. 12, 2008 at 6:36 PM
I apologize for neglecting group we have been busy... I hope to bring this back again.  Sometimes it's kind of hard to deal with.. What I mean is all the question that my daughter has asked me about her father. I'm not really sure on how to answer them. She wants to see a picture of him but I just can't bring myself to find the right moment to do this....  Please help????  If any of you have any suggest please let me know.....
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)