Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to St. Pete and looking to meet other moms!

Posted by on Mar. 7, 2012 at 1:40 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 253 Total Views

Hello ladies! My name is Sarah and I have been in the area since November. My husband and I got married on February 11th and I became the stepmother of two beautiful children.  I stay home with them through the week and I am really hoping to develop some friendships locally with other women with small children.  I would love some help in orchestrating some play dates for the kiddos, as well as some mommy days out.  Please respond if you are interested or have any input.  I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you and God bless.

by on Mar. 7, 2012 at 1:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ms_Kisa
by Member on Mar. 7, 2012 at 8:30 PM
Welcome! What part of St. Pete do you live in? I have a 16 month old daughter - we are always looking to meet new people!
TNTmom777
by New Member on Mar. 7, 2012 at 8:48 PM

Quoting Ms_Kisa:

Welcome! What part of St. Pete do you live in? I have a 16 month old daughter - we are always looking to meet new people!

I live in NE St. Pete at 4th St. and 43rd Ave. N. by Chick-fil-A.  I am so excited that I finally made the decision to find a mommy group.  I desperately need to get to know some other ladies in the area and get my kids around other children. Are you located anywhere near us?

Ms_Kisa
by Member on Mar. 7, 2012 at 9:26 PM
I live in NE St Pete as well, 4th and 54th, by Lifestyles Gym :-) I've had a hard time finding a mom's group too nearby (I work during the week), but would love to meet new friends for my daughter and myself. I've become a hermit since having my baby girl, lol
TNTmom777
by New Member on Mar. 10, 2012 at 3:04 PM

Quoting Ms_Kisa:

I live in NE St Pete as well, 4th and 54th, by Lifestyles Gym :-) I've had a hard time finding a mom's group too nearby (I work during the week), but would love to meet new friends for my daughter and myself. I've become a hermit since having my baby girl, lol

My goodness, we live extremely close. I would love to get together sometime. Is your husband home on the weekends?

Ms_Kisa
by Member on Mar. 12, 2012 at 12:00 AM
That would be great. My hubby works out of town a lot, so it just depends on the weekend...maybe we can meet at a park nearby or at Starbucks sometime? Message me your availability, would be great to meet!
alichapa
by Member on Mar. 13, 2012 at 8:00 AM
Hi ladies im also a mommy in N St Pete im off 83rd ave by Target. Im a mommy of 3, Courtney 10, Zach 9, ,& Cody 6, also a nanny to. I watch a 8m old in mornings and 17m in afternoon/evening.... I would love to meet up
I am part of a mommy group im sure if we do playdates u ladies can join to, but they havent been doing many, I love meeting new moms
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TNTmom777
by New Member on Mar. 13, 2012 at 11:38 AM

Quoting alichapa:

Hi ladies im also a mommy in N St Pete im off 83rd ave by Target. Im a mommy of 3, Courtney 10, Zach 9, ,& Cody 6, also a nanny to. I watch a 8m old in mornings and 17m in afternoon/evening.... I would love to meet up
I am part of a mommy group im sure if we do playdates u ladies can join to, but they havent been doing many, I love meeting new moms

Definitely would love to meet up. Sounds like you are a busy girl. LOL. Do you homeschool as well? I hope we can chat more. I'm going to send you a friend request.

alichapa
by Member on Mar. 13, 2012 at 12:07 PM
No I dont, they are all in school I sent u one too :)
How old are your kids?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ms_Kisa
by Member on Mar. 13, 2012 at 10:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi alichapa, thanks for the friend request :-)
alichapa
by Member on Mar. 14, 2012 at 2:03 PM
Hi, no problem
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)