Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking to create or join playgroup/classes

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:38 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 318 Total Views
Hi! My name is Miriam, I live in St. Pete, I'm a first time mom and have a 3 1/2 month old baby girl. I would love to get together for a playgroup or class (even if it's casual & unofficial) and hopefully on a regular basis. I want to get my baby acclimated to the water ASAP, and would love to do anything from play, exercise, or yoga, grocery shop/meal plan, baby photography/keepsaking, spirituality, baby massage, etc with my baby & other moms & babies. I work 2 days a week on avg outside the home, so I have a good amount of availability. Please let me know if you have any interest in joining up with me or know of anything I could become a part of!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Jessie22533
by New Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 7:12 PM

I'm Jessie and my son is 14 weeks but I also have older children. I dnt know anyone really yetsince moving back to fl and having Chance. I live in Largo though.

alichapa
by Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:36 PM
I am part of a few your welcome to join
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
erikays
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 9:04 PM
Hii! I'm Erika and I live in Largo too :] I'm mom to a 8 yr old, 4 yr old and 2.5 yr old.

Quoting Jessie22533:

I'm Jessie and my son is 14 weeks but I also have older children. I dnt know anyone really yetsince moving back to fl and having Chance. I live in Largo though.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jessie22533
by New Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 7:00 PM

I have a 12 yr old girl, 9 yr old girl, 6 yr old boy, and my stepson who is 4, and my lil man who just turned 15 weeks. i hate that it is going to be a rainy weekend, was going to try to hit the beach:(

lisabiron3
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 1:39 PM

Hi Miriam,

I just joined CM and am also looking to get together with other mom's in the areas. I live in Clearwater but grew up in St. Pete. My daughter is litterally a fish when it comes to water. She started swimming at 2 months of age and in my eye's is a pro. It is essential for kids to learn to swim since we are surrounded by water. I have access to all forms of water. If your interested in possibly chatting let me know. have a great one Miriam.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)