Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Poll

Question: WILL YOU WALK WITH US!!!

Options:

Yes

Not on Tues and Thurs

Nope

How about evening Walks???

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 40

View Results

There has been quite an interest in walking so I though I would make a poll for this as well!

Tuesdays and Thursday Mornings I would love to walk with you mommies, and I thought Seminole on the Trail would be a great location! 
10:00 seems to still be a mild temps, so let's get these bodies moving!

Thought we could meet in Seminole at the park with the little amphitheater in it, since we can park there and walk.

What do you think?
by on May. 18, 2007 at 4:23 PM
Replies (21-29):
Momanox
by Member on Apr. 5, 2008 at 1:23 AM
Count me in , I love to swim, if my son won't come  along( he's age 15 so doubtful..)    well I'll come meet you and play with the kidlets,   I'll probably be the only granny type there!    My body needs  major work  and exercise is just the ticket.
ellie1245
by New Member on May. 12, 2008 at 5:31 PM
id love to.. can only do it friday through sunday tho. im in college. i live right down the street from the park.. the name of the park is just seminole park
Momanox
by Member on May. 14, 2008 at 7:11 AM
MadieraBeach Mom, please call me on days to walk  and I'll  try my best to be there for the exercise outing,  415-8375 ...Trudy  Thanks !
Momanox
by Member on May. 14, 2008 at 7:14 AM
To Gennseng,

Yes either Tuesday or Friday morning walks at  Lake Seminole park are good for me I can meet you back where baseball diamond  is at and we can hit the trail around the lake,   earlier is better really since not so hot but whatever is convenient,  you name it. 

From   Trudy 415 -8375    give me a call thanks !
nnsha
by Member on Jun. 4, 2008 at 12:39 PM
Hello:) Are you all still walking?  If so, we would love to attend.  Please let me know by sending me a message through here or at:
nasha@schaeco.net
I appreciate it!
We look forward to meeting you all:)
Nasha and Bryson
sheiladarlene
by New Member on Aug. 3, 2008 at 9:57 AM

I would love to do evening walks I live here in Seminole but with the hours of my job I do not have the chance to walk in the morning but I do think it is a great idea!!!

roses4mary
by Member on Oct. 8, 2008 at 12:51 PM

I'm not near Seminole.  I'm in meadowlawn in St Pete... anyone close to me?

Do you like siggies, backgrounds, and blinkies?!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/34157/ -
TELL the admin. that ROSES4MARY sent you!!

Rachael9508
by New Member on Apr. 4, 2009 at 10:22 AM

I try to walk as much as possible to get rid of this baby weight. I've lost a lot of weight just going to Seminole park to walk. One time around is 2 miles which is such pretty walk..it goes by so fast I end up going around a couple of times. When I don't have the baby I love to go rollerblading. I try to go at least 3 times a week if not more and if not at park at Lifestyles they have a great daycare.

VIVTWINS
by New Member on May. 2, 2010 at 8:25 AM

I walk every day in my neighborhood from 4pm-6pm.  I was 242lbs the day I had delivered my twin boys.  They are now 21 months old twins.  I am now at 131 lbs.  I had also purchased those sketcher sneakers called Shape Ups.  They tone your muscles and body.  Let me know if you are going to walk at Seminole Park on Park Blvd.  That is close to my house.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN