Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Poll

Question: WILL YOU WALK WITH US!!!

Options:

Yes

Not on Tues and Thurs

Nope

How about evening Walks???

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 40

View Results

There has been quite an interest in walking so I though I would make a poll for this as well!

Tuesdays and Thursday Mornings I would love to walk with you mommies, and I thought Seminole on the Trail would be a great location! 
10:00 seems to still be a mild temps, so let's get these bodies moving!

Thought we could meet in Seminole at the park with the little amphitheater in it, since we can park there and walk.

What do you think?
by on May. 18, 2007 at 4:23 PM
Replies (11-20):
nnsha
by Member on Dec. 6, 2007 at 12:39 PM
Hello everyone! I am new to the group and new to Florida!  Are you all still walking?  I attend Stroller Strides class in the mornings at Walsingham and John Taylor Park, but would love to meet up afterwards?  I look forward to meeting you all:)
Nasha and Bryson, 5 months old
Neice2002
by on Dec. 30, 2007 at 11:45 PM
Have we started the walks yet? I would love to go!
marnid
by Member on Jan. 1, 2008 at 11:11 PM
Good question are we doing the walks????

and what time??
what park??
MadeiraBchMom
by Group Owner on Jan. 3, 2008 at 1:54 PM
Option 1:  Tues, Thurs 9am @ Lake Seminole Park

Option 2: Mon, Wed, Fri 9am @ Lake Seminole Park

Take this and run with it...  Change the park, change the time for what works, but look at this as a place to start!

I know that there are plenty of mommies who would like to take part!

I am way to pregnant to walk, but as soon as walking is comfortable again, you can count on me! 

Kristi

nnsha
by Member on Jan. 13, 2008 at 9:43 PM
That is a great idea and example:)  Bryson and I would love to go, but we go to Stroller Strides every morning until 10:30, anyone want to meet up after that??  We hope you all had a great weekend:)
Nasha and Bryson, 6 months old
JCat86
by New Member on Mar. 8, 2008 at 11:58 AM
I would love to walk too! I just joined this board....have you started doing it yet?
Momanox
by Member on Mar. 30, 2008 at 12:50 AM
Will some one please email me regarding when the next Mom's Morning walk is gonna be and I'll do my best to join in,  I   could really use the exercise  and  would enjoy friends to talk with while I am walking.   Momanox@gmail.com    Thanks !
Momanox
by Member on Mar. 30, 2008 at 12:52 AM
I'd love to find also a biking partner  on Satuday mornings or  during evenings , since I live off Pinellas Trail.  Thanks again !
fit4mom
by New Member on Apr. 1, 2008 at 9:28 AM
I would love to host a walk in Feather Sound.  Perhaps once or twice a month.  We have a pool and a huge play room so we could make a playdate of it too.
MadeiraBchMom
by Group Owner on Apr. 1, 2008 at 9:53 AM
Great!  Keep checking back to see who responds, since that is a bit of a distance for me!
Quoting fit4mom:

I would love to host a walk in Feather Sound.  Perhaps once or twice a month.  We have a pool and a huge play room so we could make a playdate of it too.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN