Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Play Dates

Posted by on Mar. 31, 2008 at 9:27 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 672 Total Views
I am looking to hostess a play date at my home.  Please reply if you are interested.  I live in Madeira Beach, and would really like to have a nice core group of moms that I can get together with.  

If you would like to hostess a play date, please post your location as subject, and details in the post!

Lets have a great Spring Moms!
by on Mar. 31, 2008 at 9:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
FLMama22
by New Member on Mar. 31, 2008 at 9:29 PM
Of course!  You can count me in for a playdate!  Sounds like a great opportunity to get together with some other moms.
MadeiraBchMom
by Group Owner on Apr. 1, 2008 at 9:51 AM
I knew you would be there!  Lets see if we can get some more moms!  It would be nice if they lived in our close vicinity!
rosiemommy
by New Member on Apr. 29, 2008 at 5:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Sounds good to me. I just moved to Treasure Island and have a 10 month old. I would love to get together for a playdate!

Momanox
by Member on May. 8, 2008 at 2:26 AM
Probably the kind of play date I'd like to host  is where it's  Mom's night out to  go the movies ,  or  have  a  dinner out   just for Mom's ,  leave the  children to  ever loving Dad,  or  plan ahead  to  do  a  beach stay  for one night out  for just us  Moms  to have some   fellowship  and  meet one another, if we all chipped in  on a hotel on beach, tourist rates won't be in effect very much longer ,  it  wouldn't be too bad money wise would it ?

Just giving out some ideas  are there

Any other suggestions ?   Anyone have a  boat or a  place to rent  or maybe rent a  Winnebago to take us on a  day trip and back ?
RealestRican
by New Member on May. 12, 2008 at 9:01 PM

I like the going out to teh m ovies idea...I also would like bigger playdates, like adventure island or busch gardens if anyone else has the annual pass
Quoting Momanox:

Probably the kind of play date I'd like to host  is where it's  Mom's night out to  go the movies ,  or  have  a  dinner out   just for Mom's ,  leave the  children to  ever loving Dad,  or  plan ahead  to  do  a  beach stay  for one night out  for just us  Moms  to have some   fellowship  and  meet one another, if we all chipped in  on a hotel on beach, tourist rates won't be in effect very much longer ,  it  wouldn't be too bad money wise would it ?

Just giving out some ideas  are there

Any other suggestions ?   Anyone have a  boat or a  place to rent  or maybe rent a  Winnebago to take us on a  day trip and back ?
nnsha
by Member on May. 13, 2008 at 2:12 PM
I would love to get together for a playgroup or o MNO.  We live close to Madeira Beach.  Also, I do not mind hosting a playgroup at my home :)
1sttimemom2008
by on Oct. 30, 2008 at 1:29 PM

I just joined this group, I have a 7month old boy soon to be 8months on the 7th of november and would LOVE to get together for a playdate. i wouldn't be able to host one but would def come to the ones you guys plan

Ferf00
by New Member on Oct. 31, 2008 at 8:25 AM

I am also new to this group and would love to get together to do something.  I have a daughter that is 13 mnths and a step daughter that is 5. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)