Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome!

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2007 at 2:24 PM
  • 124 Replies
  • 2874 Total Views
1 mom liked this
Please tell us your name and a little about yourself.  Since one of the purposes of this group is to connect moms, share with us your location.
by on Mar. 26, 2007 at 2:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MadeiraBchMom
by Group Owner on Mar. 26, 2007 at 3:51 PM
Hello, my name is Kristi, and I live in Madeira Beach.  I started this group to meet some mommies in my area, and also to allow my daughter some time out with other kids.  I look forward to seeing this group start and get involved with activities in our communities!
2boyzmomFL
by New Member on Apr. 1, 2007 at 8:21 AM
Hi, my name is Melissa.  I live in St. Pete off Central Ave, not far from the beach.  I have 2 kids, 12 and 7 months.  I am looking to meet other mommies and find some new stuff to do with the kids.  I am a little out of practice for the baby since the other one is older now.  Most of my time with him is running him to practices and games.  I need some help with activities for the baby.  I look forward to meeting up and hanging out.  Daddy and I also need more adult things to do too so hosting a family night is a definite!!
avas_mom
by on Apr. 2, 2007 at 12:53 PM
hi! i'm crystal. i'm also in madeira beach. i have an 11 week old baby girl. i'm semi new to the area, so i don't really know anyone (i just borrow my bf's friends from time to time, but it's not the same lol) we don't know any other couples around our age with infants, but we'd love to!  we thoroughly enjoy boating, the beach, and food! before we got pregnant we'd drive to key west whenver i was able to get a long weekend off work (which is no longer an issue)!

looking forward to meeting some other mommies!
MadeiraBchMom
by Group Owner on Apr. 23, 2007 at 5:21 PM

Very cool!  You live mighty close!  We need to get together soon!

bsweeney14
by New Member on May. 28, 2007 at 1:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi, my name is Bethany and I have a 3 and 1/2 month old boy named Keenan.  I have been married for almost 6 years and grew up in St. Pete.  We live right by Tyrone Mall, but love going out to the beach.  Our favorite is Sunset beach.  I am a teacher and am off for the summer so I am looking for fun things to do with Keenan.
BoobiePrize
by New Member on May. 29, 2007 at 8:07 PM
Hi my name is Mandee, I am 24. my husband and I have been married a little over a year. We have a son named Turner who is almost 4 months old. We live in downtown St. Pete, but we are trying to sell our condo to get something bigger. I am looking to meet some friends with childern to hang out with. We are the first of our friends to have a baby so we have been slowly forgotten by our friends who have no children. As a family we love to go to the beach or hang out at the pool, also we go grocery shopping...we LOVE food! LOL. Well, hopefully, I will be able to chat with some of you. Tootles, Mandee
MadeiraBchMom
by Group Owner on May. 30, 2007 at 5:29 PM
Welcome Bethany and Mandee!  I am so excited to see you join!  Please feel free to offer up a suggeston or two on what you would like to do!   Also, when you have a date in mind, please post it and we can all take part if we are available.   I look forward to meeting you ladies!
adensmommy2006
by Member on Jun. 25, 2007 at 12:20 AM
Hi! I'm Nichole (23 in sep). I live in St Pete. My son Aden is 7mo. I'm active duty Coast Guard with a crazy sked. I try to make it to as many get-togethers as possible. I hope that this group can have a get-together soon...maybe at the beach or something. I plan to be there this sunday. I usually go to clearwater beach.
jodithetiger
by New Member on Jun. 30, 2007 at 5:31 PM
Hi, I'm Jodi, I'm 26, I'm a stay at home of 3 wonderful boys. I'm hoping to find other moms to get together with and maybe make some new friends for my kids and myself.
adensmommy2006
by Member on Jul. 2, 2007 at 1:04 AM
welcome jodi!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)