Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please tell us your name and a little about yourself.  Since one of the purposes of this group is to connect moms, share with us your location.
by on Mar. 26, 2007 at 2:24 PM
Replies (121-124):
Rachael224
by New Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 12:15 PM

My name is Rachael . My son's name is Landon. He is 3. June 2010. We live in Largo FL.

AprilRenee29
by New Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 12:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, my name is April and I live in Tarpon Springs. I have a 10 months old baby girl named Laila. I don't know many people in the area, only family. So I am really hoping to find some friends I can spend some time with. I am a SAHM and have been going a bit stir crazy. I need some adult interaction lol

Floridamom2014
by New Member on May. 5, 2014 at 8:56 AM
Hi my name is jameelah but everyone calls me J. I live in Palm harbor. I am having my first baby in November. I am looking for some nice people to get to know. My husband is retired from the army. I am a CNA and will be a stay a home mom for awhile. I am 29 and my husband is 43. I know I don't have any kids yer so I hope I can still join this group.
shannonveronesi
by New Member on Jun. 14, 2014 at 10:14 AM

Hello!  We are a family of 4 moving to Palm Harbor in July from Marietta, Georgia.  We have a beautiful 10 (ok almost 11) year old daughter entering Palm Harbor Middle School; and a very busy 4 year old son.  This is a big move for us, as my kids have only lived in Marietta.  We are looking for all of the normal advice/suggestions for the kiddos:  pediatrician, dentist, daycare/preschool suggestions, swim team (10 year old is a fish!), baseball leagues?  Any and all advice is so appreciated!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN