Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ferret needs a home!

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:16 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 156 Total Views

Hey ladies, my name is Kelly and Ilive in the Clearwater/Tampa area of Florida. This past August my Aunt found a ferret in her neighborhood but could not keep her. So we did the thing that most animal lovers do and took her in. But after a series of crummy things going on in our lives my hubby ended up jobless and we were not able to move into a bigger home as planned. Well, we just as of this week moved into an apartment in Palm Harbor and needless to say we do not have as much room as before and I am busy busy with a two and a half year old and our young dog, Buddy. Everyone keeps telling me to put an add on craigslist or take her to the spca but I want her to have a nice home. She is an older ferret from what I can tell and my son named her Kitty, he thought she was a cat.. lol. We did buy her a crate but my hubby would like to get some money for it because it was like a $90 crate. Kitty is a very loving, sweet ferret and likes to kiss and be held a lot... I just do not have the time that I used to though. If you are interested in giving Kitty a new home and hopefully  permanent home please either reply on here or directly email me at   rubyangel84@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Kelly

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)