Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I really need some advice or help!

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:30 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 208 Total Views

My fiance and I are staying in a weekly hotel. I had to give me son to his dad till I could get back on my feet. My Fiance got layed off and we lost everything. We have been here since september doing day labor while looking for better jobs. He finally find a good job and worked only two weeks when they shut down the business. We have been busting our behinds to survive and get back on our feet. I desperatly want my Son back with me everyday. We also lost ALL our furniture as well. If thier is anyone that can give some advice on where I could get some help, you have no idea how much it would mean to us. I cry as I sit and type this. We are good people and it seems like no matter how hard we try we just cant get back on our feet. Any help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED. Please contact me at DivineQT26@YAHOO.COM.

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
cristin727
by New Member on Jan. 30, 2009 at 11:25 AM

I am so sorry, that is really unfortunate! all I can tell you is that you can get on food stamps and cash assistance, that wont get you your son back but it will halp you get on ur feet again. I dont know what city you live in but there are DCF offices all over PC, it does take about a month to be approved so i would do that soon if you havnt already. It really sucks you are in a weekly hotel, thats ends up being more than rent in alot of places. if i think of any thin else to help you i will let you know. Good luck and God bless!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)