Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 months of "P" then Dr changed her mind..help

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 11:45 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 266 Total Views

Okay..I had a baby my 3rd in Sept 2007 and couldn't get rid of the weight for nothing. For the first time after having a child I am a SAHM so I don't get near the schedule I did before so losing weight is a lot more difficult.

My primary care dr gave me Adipex well Phentermine. It actually helped I was losing weight, the not snacking every 20 min made a huge difference.

She decided that I wasn't heaving enough to need it and changed her mind on prescribing it.   Where can I get this without an rx? I have seen online sites that the name is spelled differently and the pills look a little different so I am sure that it isn't the same thing. Can anyone help me out?

I usually get the 37.5 and cut them in half.

Thanks

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 11:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
MONHOLLENMOM
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:17 PM

i looked into those pills you saw as well, as a back up, b/c my doc is getting ready to pull me off as well. i have hit my goal, and they wont let you stay on after you make goal weight.

those pills you saw are NOT the same thing. they are vitamin supplimants only, so do not waste your money.

i am still looking, i know there is a canada pharm you can get the stuff off of, but i got to see if you have to have an RX for it. if i find anything i'll let you know.

do you have a weight loss clinic in your area? or is that who you are going to ? the weight loss clinic may be able to help you out, if the perscribe the pills, some will some wont. might grab a phonebook and look if you are not using them already.

333: Only Half Evil

devil 

inspectorwife
by New Member on Dec. 24, 2008 at 3:43 PM

where are you from.  i get mine from a weight loss clinic in MS and have friends that go to LA to get theirs. 

Michelle mother of 2 and loving wife.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)