Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Financial change is Wildtree = Organic and 100% Natural Products

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:05 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 253 Total Views

Hello ,my name is Maryann and besides being a stay-at-home mom with my 2 children (ages 3 and 1) and desided to give Wildtree a try, Main reason I want to get in some money for myself, if it is a little, or save it for big things.

What is Wildtree? It is a company that sells products that you can create meals from breakfast to dessert, with our grapeseed oil selection (NOT chemically extracted), coconut iol (coming in May), blends, sauces, breads, and desserts.  We also carry some gluten-free prodcuts.  Our products contain no fillers, preservatives, dyes, GMOs, trans fat, artificial flavors, high fructose corn syrup, and are low on sodium and sugar.

Every month we have specials running it could be 1/2 off Bundles, Simple Healthy Dinners package with receipes, or Seasonal items.

We even offer sets. For instances: our Garlic Lover Set contains Garlic Grapeseed Oil, Garlic & Herb Blend, and Scampi Blend; Dipping Oil Set contains 2 dipping oils; Grapeseed Oil Set contains 5oz bottles of 4 differnet grapeseed oils.

Visit www.mywildtree.com/maryannwildtree for more info or to even look at some recipes and place orders. Keep in mind if you look a recipe we may not have all the products at this time (for instance thing that contain pineapple in the name) as they may be seasonal.

What to become a rep and get 20% off and earn free products, plus make 20-40% in profit. Minimum profit is $350 a year. Purchase the kit $49 plus $16 s/h, you get over $200 in food products and if you change your mind you can eat your kit.  Perks: Tax deduction. You can also go to my site (www.mywildtree.com/maryannwildtree) and sign up there. 

Want to host a party and earn free items you can find a rep close to you my just going to www.mywildtree.com and click the "host a party" tab and then click the "contact Wildtree today to host a party" fill out the info and they will find a rep close to you.

by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)