Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wow - Friends Helping Friends - What a concept!

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 3:54 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 104 Total Views
Our group's goal is to help you and others build a residual incomeThe way it works is if you signed up at whatever level (There are 3 levels to come into the business - depending on your economic situation, health, and motivation level) you wanted - you would go under a friend in the group and that friend would put people under you and then you would put people under the friends on your first level.  After you sign someone up and get the fast start bonus, you have 3 months to move that person any where in your organization.  Level 2 is where you get the most paid so you would probably be putting a lot of people on that level.

We are looking for motivated moms to help us spread the word especially on cafemom and around your area.  In our group we are all working diligently getting the word out.  We would love to have you on our team.

Our group on cafemom is called The Power of 6 - http://www.cafemom.com/group/46091

It will tell you about the company, product and compensation.

The reason for the Name "The Power of 6" is because at level 3 you only need 6 friends to pay for your product and then you are on your way to making a 6 figure income.  There is a lot of information on there for you to check out as well.   There is a live Doctors Call information on there.  This call will give you even more information to make a decision.

If you came into the business at the highest level and everyone under you did the same - this is what your paycheck will begin to look like and there's no limit!

The Power of 2
Level 1 - 2 friends x 5 % commission     =   $10    fast start bonus $110
Level 2 - 4 friends x 40% commission    =   $160
Level 3 - 8 friends x 10% commission    =   $80
Total Income                                            =   $250 a mo. 

The Power of 4
Level 1 -   4  friends x 5 % commission      =   $20   fast start bonus $220
Level 2 - 16  friends x 40% commission    =   $640
Level 3 -  64 friends x 10% commission    =   $640
Total Income                                            =   $1,300 a mo. 

The Power of 6
Level 1- you get 6 friends   x   5% commission      =  $30  fast start $330
Level 2- They get 6 friends x 40% commission      =  $
Level 3- They get 4 friends x 10% commission      =  $
Level 4- They get 2 friends x 10% commission      =  $2,880
Level 5- They get 2 friends x 10% commission      = $5,760
Total Income                                                             = $11,550

Lifeforce is a proven company with a proven product (I had 15 years of abnormal paps, I just got a normal one) and a proven compensation.  I am making a residual income so I am helping other moms do the same.

I would love to answer all your questions, just email me ExpandPA@comcast.net or you can call 610-247-5365

Hope you are having a great day! 
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 3:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
nma928
by Group Owner on Dec. 29, 2008 at 9:40 PM

Invest your money in your HEALTH and make a RESIDUAL INCOME. 

Check out our group here The Power of 6

http://www.cafemom.com/group/46091

Our TEAM helps each other .

Tell ALL your friends!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)