Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Austin, TX 2012 Libertarian Moms Gathering-CANCELLED

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2012 at 11:21 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 593 Total Views

CANCELLED

by on Jan. 26, 2012 at 11:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
jejstover
by Group Owner on Jan. 29, 2012 at 2:10 PM

Elizabeth ... our new Group Admin, Trina/joyful_mama, is from Texas too. I know Texas is a BIG state, so you may not live close enough to each other to make this gathering a team effort. But I wanted to throw the idea/possibility out there to see if you two may be able to assist each other somehow.

Jan

jejstover
by Group Owner on Mar. 8, 2012 at 3:51 PM

Any news on the Texas LM gathering?

Jan

cedailey
by on Mar. 14, 2012 at 8:39 AM

So far, it looks like me, and me. :) I'm hoping that as we get closer to summer more people will have schedules figured out and will want to come. With date and location set, all I need is people.

jejstover
by Group Owner on Mar. 14, 2012 at 10:14 AM

Quoting cedailey:

So far, it looks like me, and me. :) I'm hoping that as we get closer to summer more people will have schedules figured out and will want to come. With date and location set, all I need is people.

Elizabeth ... with 21 members in LM posting they are from Texas via our From What State Do You Hail? thread, I'm thinking you might get some good feedback if (when you get a chance) you can go through the list and pm those Texas mamas a personal invite to your LM event and direct them to this thread for future conversation.

Sound like a plan?

Jan

cedailey
by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 7:20 PM
Is anyone interested? We're down to one week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cedailey
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 12:08 AM

Final call: if no one has said they will come in the next 48 hours I'm going to cancel, and will post such here.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)