Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Libertarian Moms TOTD 3/12/12

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2012 at 10:01 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 443 Total Views

The first panacea for a mismanaged nation is inflation of the currency; the second is war. Both bring a temporary prosperity; both bring a permanent ruin. But both are the refuge of political and economic opportunists. Ernest Hemingway

by on Mar. 12, 2012 at 10:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
jejstover
by Group Owner on Mar. 12, 2012 at 1:53 PM

I know we Libertarians Moms see ourselves now in the midst of such mismanagement and political opportunism ... and are working hard to educate others on the subject of how peace and personal freedom go hand in hand with prosperity for all --  in hopes we can alter our nation's course before there is simply no turning back from such permanent ruin.

And throughout all of our efforts, the one question I find myself asking (and the question that haunts me)  is "Is there enough time left?"

Jan

AuroraAFA
by Group Admin on Mar. 12, 2012 at 3:17 PM
The one benefit to inflation is the quick ability to pay off national debt. So as to the question of time, for the government there is plenty of time and we are well positioned to easily pay off debt. As for the common people, I don't know. Seems like the clock is ticking. The thing I wonder about is will we work together to remove the corruption in our system or tear each other apart to get some little piece of the current system.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)