Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A newbie ?

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 3:12 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 304 Total Views

Okay so I haven't actually joined Gamers yet, I'm thinking of it, and I'm getting pretty good with my coupons, but I thought of a question, maybe one of you ladies could help me. I generally shop publix- I use other stores coupons there as they accept competitors coupons and Albertsons puts out some great ones almost every week, does the grocery game take this into consideration as well?

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 3:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
butterfly224
by on Jan. 3, 2009 at 9:26 AM

No, they do not. They work with manufacture Q's and store Q's for that particular store and GG Q's.

Come join the fun at cafemom.com/group/cbc

athenax3
by on Jan. 3, 2009 at 5:05 PM

okay great thanks so much for responding.

PurplePen
by on Jan. 3, 2009 at 11:07 PM

Actually, I have the list for Albertson's in my area and they DO take that into consideration and post coupons from other grocery stores in my area that are available to me through the paper.  HTH

"It's not who you knew, and it's not what you did, it's how you live."

"Make peace with God and make peace with yourself, cuz in the end there's nobody else."

butterfly224
by on Jan. 4, 2009 at 8:10 AM

Quoting PurplePen:

Actually, I have the list for Albertson's in my area and they DO take that into consideration and post coupons from other grocery stores in my area that are available to me through the paper.  HTH

Really???? They don't do that here. Oh well. I guess every area is different.

Come join the fun at cafemom.com/group/cbc

athenax3
by on Jan. 4, 2009 at 8:35 AM

hmmm, either way I guess is fine, I think I'm going to try the $1 trial of the grocery game and see how it goes. thanks so much ladies for trying to help:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)