Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi!
My son is going to be 6mo old next week. He just rocks my world...I cant believe how fast he is growing up.
It seems like I had him yesterday and now he is about to crawl. (He can only crawl backwards right now...lol)
Even though he is not very old, I really cant remember what life was like before him. I certainly cant imagine life without him.
Hope to hear from more people too!
by on Mar. 27, 2007 at 8:26 AM
Replies (31-38):
crystaldinae
by on Oct. 16, 2009 at 11:48 PM

My daughter will be 6 months old on October 18. She already has 2 teeth coming in and is starting to walk. She was crawling at 5 months. It's amazing how fast they grow. I find myself wishing she would grow up so fast. I miss the way she was always needing me and now  she plays by herself, sits by hrself sometimes holds her own bottle. pulls herself up alone. It's like I just can't keep up with her. I would say enjoy every minute you have with your kids, you will miss the beggining as they get older and older

proud momma of Michelle

sstokes86
by on May. 12, 2010 at 1:26 AM

i have a 4 month old son named logan. he is my first baby. hes so amazing and there is never a dull moment with him!

Rhiannon1980
by on Jun. 8, 2010 at 9:41 AM

hello all, i have a son CJ he is 6 weeks old now.  he can roll ove front to back he loves to do that. it is mine and my husbands first little one. he is a happy baby for the most part. he loves his swaing and tummy time every day. we live in south carolina

sharandean
by New Member on Jun. 29, 2010 at 4:49 PM

Hi everyone! My DS is nearly 9 mo, I can't believe it. He is such a good baby. He eats, sleeps, plays, and travels good. He hardly ever cries or whines. I felt so lucky to meet my DH and now I can't be thankful enough to be this blessed! I am a SAHM and want to finish school soon, just not sure when. I have only let family babysit and not for more than a couple of hours. I just miss him and don't know how to completely relax with out him.

MommyBird388
by on Jul. 30, 2010 at 4:54 PM

Hello!

I have a 6 month old baby boy name Trey. He loves his swing, his Moby wrap, and the occasional Baby Einstein DVD. His favorite toys are the ones he can spin. He likes to study his toys and figure them out. He can sit on his own mostly but mommy still stays right behind him. I can't believe he doesn't have any teeth yet! He has been teething since he was 2 1/2 months old and not just the front teeth but he has always chewed on the side of his mouth and my mom and I have been thinking that he is going to has his molars first. It's very rare but it does happen. He wants to crawl so badly, he just hasn't figured it out yet so I just keep cheering him on. I love being able to stay at home with my baby boy. 

punkin7901
by New Member on Sep. 16, 2010 at 4:05 PM

I had my first baby who will be 12 weeks tomorrow after not being able to get pregnant for 4 years!  He is the light of my life and I couldn't imagine life without him!!!  Right now he laughs and smiles all the time, even at 6am when he wakes up for his first feeding of the day!!  He hates his belly time but seems to be lifting his head 45 degrees and moves his legs trying to move around!!!

madie721
by New Member on Sep. 18, 2010 at 1:54 PM

Hi my daughter just turned 2months. She is a happy baby! I love the mornings cause shes all smiles! Cant imagine life without her now.

mamaziller
by on Dec. 2, 2010 at 2:26 PM

I know exactly wut ur talking about.... I have a 4 1/2 month old son. I'm new on here, and new to the area where I live. Children are a blessing. I loved kids before, and I used to envy my friends from my old state when they had children, but now I can't imagine life without him. I want more children in the future too, however, my hubby still isn't sure about that....lol

MAMAZILLER

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN