Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WHERE IS EVERYBODY???

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2011 at 3:35 PM
  • 18 Replies
  • 779 Total Views

so im coming to hawaii y the end of this month and i have been trying to meet some moms on here before i get there and it seems like nobody is responding to anything. all the groups havent had post or replies in yrs and post i put up has barly any responses makes me feel like moms wither dont really use cafemom or im just gonna have to suck it up and wait till i get there to meet people.  

simple frown

by on Aug. 7, 2011 at 3:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NuArmyWife718
by New Member on Aug. 7, 2011 at 3:54 PM

BUMP!

Apple527
by New Member on Aug. 7, 2011 at 9:11 PM

Girl i know how you feel. I've been here in hawaii for a year already and after waiting a couple months i finally came back to cafemom to see if it picked up a little....hasn't changed yet! 

NuArmyWife718
by New Member on Aug. 8, 2011 at 3:16 PM

well im not there yet i wont be till the beginning of sept like the first week and i havent met nobody on here and i been praying its not like that when i actually get out there

KarmicChild
by on Sep. 4, 2011 at 10:58 PM

I will be there at the beginning of October, and I know exactly how you feel!  I keep posting questions, and seeking advice, and I am not getting much feedback.

In a nutshell, I am....a hippie-dippie; music craving; picture painting; story writing; kitchen loving; nature loving; vegetarian meal diggin'; OCD having; semi co-sleeping; non-spanking; big family wanting; homemaking; wife of a soldier; SAHM to the beautiful Lucy Rose...and owner of the Hippie Military Mamas group!

Apple527
by New Member on Sep. 8, 2011 at 6:34 PM
Well I hardly get on cafemom anymore but if you guys have any questions or want to know anything feel free to email me! We have been here for about ten months so hopefully I can do some good haha. Ams_86@hotmail.com oh, & My name is April :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NuArmyWife718
by New Member on Sep. 9, 2011 at 1:05 AM

im finally here and thanks to the groups on cm i have managed to talk to 0 moms here lol

Apple527
by New Member on Sep. 15, 2011 at 4:39 AM
Yea, cafemom really let me down once I moved here. What base are you stationed at? I know schofield has a group, you might have a better chance there since its bigger. We are in honolulu tho, so I never really look to see if it's busy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Courtneycorteal
by Member on Sep. 15, 2011 at 6:13 AM
Get involved in frg the ones there on scholfield are really good and a great way to meet ppl, I'm not on island anymore but will be back in may, and mt frgkeeps me in the loop its nice tht or you could try the gym there on bsewith the classes lots of wifes do theclasses lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NuArmyWife718
by New Member on Sep. 15, 2011 at 1:31 PM

yea i was def. trying to get into the classes. been trying to work out. get my pre-pregancy stomach back lol

Quoting Courtneycorteal:

Get involved in frg the ones there on scholfield are really good and a great way to meet ppl, I'm not on island anymore but will be back in may, and mt frgkeeps me in the loop its nice tht or you could try the gym there on bsewith the classes lots of wifes do theclasses lol

NuArmyWife718
by New Member on Sep. 15, 2011 at 1:32 PM

yea we're in honolulu as well. and i been join hawaii related groups since about 2 mths before i got here and now im here and.....yea im just here lol

Quoting Apple527:

Yea, cafemom really let me down once I moved here. What base are you stationed at? I know schofield has a group, you might have a better chance there since its bigger. We are in honolulu tho, so I never really look to see if it's busy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN