Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so im coming to hawaii y the end of this month and i have been trying to meet some moms on here before i get there and it seems like nobody is responding to anything. all the groups havent had post or replies in yrs and post i put up has barly any responses makes me feel like moms wither dont really use cafemom or im just gonna have to suck it up and wait till i get there to meet people.  

simple frown

by on Aug. 7, 2011 at 3:35 PM
Replies (11-18):
ttb2reb
by on Sep. 17, 2011 at 8:36 AM

Where are you living at?

NuArmyWife718
by New Member on Sep. 17, 2011 at 3:07 PM

we are still waiting to get a house so i have no home :(  YET. we're just staying in lodging right now. 

KarmicChild
by on Sep. 18, 2011 at 11:11 PM
Where are you staying at? We will be there in three weeks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Just4fun01
by on Oct. 3, 2011 at 5:04 PM

been here for 2 months I reactivated my act with cafe mom to find friends I see things are not very active here

NuArmyWife718
by New Member on Oct. 5, 2011 at 3:04 PM

haha not at all

Quoting Just4fun01:

been here for 2 months I reactivated my act with cafe mom to find friends I see things are not very active here

Jones2011
by New Member on Oct. 12, 2011 at 3:21 AM

I am trying to find some friends near Pearl Harbor, but it seems all the young wives are on other bases, like Schofield, which is a good 30 minutes away.

Courtneycorteal
by Member on Oct. 13, 2011 at 9:42 AM
Lol its cuz all the young guys are in the army so therefor were all on that side well not mebut I'm not on island so yeah I'm ready to go back tho tired of being home
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jones2011
by New Member on Oct. 15, 2011 at 9:17 PM

I think the Navy has a policy to not send married junior enlisted here, to save money on housing, which makes sense, but that means less young families. My husband was stationed here before we were married. He came back to the mainland, married me, and took me away, lol. Everyone in my neighborhood that I see appears to be in their 30s, but its a combination of army and navy. At my new parents class, everyone was in their 30s and most had both man and woman in the military.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)