Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MY SON NEEDS FRIENDS!!

Posted by on Aug. 21, 2011 at 5:12 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 371 Total Views

We just got here, and My son was suppose to be going to kindergarten here on Hickam...well that did not go well. I was not very pleased with the school so now I am "homeschooling" as well as being a full time college student myself, with an active duty husband who works graveyards.

My son is 4 years old, about to be 5 in October and he is dying not having any friends ((I have not had the pleasure of meeting anyone as of yet myself either))

If ANYONE has a child around his age, I would LOVE too meet up at the hickam park next to the gym ((On vickers)) and start doing it regularly! Or anything else for that matter...my son just really wants kids to play with and I feel really bad for him!

by on Aug. 21, 2011 at 5:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
SheenaMac4
by New Member on Dec. 19, 2011 at 7:09 PM

HI!

I have a 4yr old son that will be 5yo in Feb of '12. We homeschool as well. I hope you have been able to make connections. If not we are game and there is a homeschooling group on google called (MHEN) Military Education Network... there are definitely lots of other families and other events going on that you can get involved with.

Hope this helps.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN