Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Schofield Barracks Housing!!! PIOG

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:20 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 294 Total Views

This is essentially my last resort, myself, my husband and our 11 month old baby arrived here last week we went to the housing office upon arrival and I was shocked to find that we are 6 months out on the housing waitlist, there is no way were living off post because this is our first duty station and I have no idea what I'm doing or how the military lifestyle works so I want to live on post to suck up as much info as I can and if my husband gets deployed I can't imagine it being just me and baby here alone. Anywho if anyone can give me any advice or suggestions as far as bumping us up on the list or who to talk to, what to say or anything it is sincerely appreciated, also I was freaked out when I found out that we only have 60 days tla at schofield inn until they literally kick us out. Oh and another thing I went to the housing office yesterday and we were number 59 on the list and today I go to check online and were number 61 -_- wth is that about?!

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
LHummel
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 3:34 AM

Hello there. I hope you got your housing figured out. Sorry we're airforce so I cant give any advice on Scholfield but I hate it when i see no one reply to a question. Again hope you have gotten help regaurding this and that you had nice holidays. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)