Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please introduce yourself!

Posted by   + Show Post

Great Day to you!  My name is Nikki, I'm almost 27, mom to one, and an Army wife.  I am moving to HI in sept and am here to suck up all the info and provide what I can to others in the same situation I am. I also hope to find some friends before I even get to the islands...YAY!! So when you introduce yourself, please include your real name, age, kiddos and why you are here...then start a new thread with a more specific question...All I ask is we stay on topic in our threads...if you have a new question, please start a new thread so that things are easy to find! Of course I won't kick anyone out for breaking the one and only rule...just hope to keep it as a guideline for easy searching!

by on Mar. 26, 2007 at 7:01 PM
Replies (51-59):
RonniG
by New Member on Jun. 22, 2011 at 8:26 PM

Hi my name is Ronni and I am an Air Force wife and mom of 2 boys ages 2 1/2 and 3 months. We are moving to Hawaii in October and will be at Schofield Barracks. I really hope to learn a lot from these post and blogs. I am a planner so I soak up info! Our report no later than is October 31st, which happens to be my 30th birthday. I have a feeling this decade is going to be awesome! haha

KarmicChild
by on Jun. 30, 2011 at 1:52 AM

My name is Sara, and my husband is a soldier in the US Army.  We have one daughter, who is 2 1/2.   We will be PCSing to Hawaii in October.  I have never PCSed (or ever moved away from my extended family, for that matter), so I am feeling a bit overwhelmed.  Any advice would be most welcome.

Darlyne5
by New Member on Jul. 12, 2011 at 6:44 PM

Hi everyone my name is Darlyne my husband is in the Navy and we have been in Oahu since December 2010 ... I joined cafe moms cause I'm currently pregnant with my first child due Septmeber 15, 2011. This is the first time in a long time that I havent worked. So its been a little difficult  making new friends especially since we dont live on base housing. This is a beautiful island but living away from family and friends and being pregnant for the first time has made it almost unable to enjoy. I love my husband to death but I've always strongly believed that we women need our time with the girls to keep our sanity lol

NikiHawaii
by New Member on Jul. 13, 2011 at 4:48 PM

Hi ladies!  My name is Niki, I'm 25 years old, I have 1 daughter who is almost 2 years old, SAHM, and Ive been married to my Sailor for just about 3 years but have been together for 8 years. We are from southern California, stationed in San Diego and we are about to do our first PCS to Pearl Harbor in December!  I am trying to find out some info about the housing in Oahu.

airikakae
by New Member on Jul. 16, 2011 at 7:07 AM

Hi ladies!   I'm Airika, I'm a marine wife, and mommy to 3 kiddos 7, 3, and 6mths.  We got here in early March and are living in MCBH.  Loving it here so far, just wanting to meet new people here. 

Yvette9702
by Member on Jan. 1, 2012 at 11:51 PM

Hello all! My name is Yvette and an Air Force wife and have my two youngest boys with me, ages 9 and 14. We just arrived on Hickam and we came before my husband since he is on a remote assignment that brought us here. So I am hoping to meet new people here and make this a fun experience for us

Ilovmysailor525
by New Member on Jan. 2, 2012 at 8:39 PM

Hi there, my name is Olivia. I am a NAVY wife been on Oahu for 3 years! I have a 2 year old little girl. If anyone needs any help, or wants to meet up just contact me :)

prov31mami
by New Member on Jul. 24, 2012 at 4:34 AM

Hello, my name is Amie. I'm an Air Force wife of 13 years (14 in Sept). I have 2 children ages 12 and 13.  We will be PCSing to Hickam AFB in September.  We homeschool and are looking to meet some new friends to help ease our transition.  I'm open for any information that you may find helpful. 

Thanks! 

LHummel
by on Oct. 27, 2012 at 8:28 PM
Hello
My name is Liz. I am an Airforce wife living on Hickam already. I have an 18 month old daughter. Looking to meet other moms with young kids for playdates and girl talk. This is the furthest i've been away from family and the first time i'm not working. So i am finding making friends a challenge.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)