Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introducing myself

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:03 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 322 Total Views

Hello everyone. My name is Jenea' and I am excited to have found a local group to join. You see, I am 35 and having my 3rd child after 14 years. As time grows closer I start to realise that not only has the products out there changed, but so have I. I am getting nervous about being a new mommy again and am looking for somewhere for support as well as to meet new friends w/ children the same age or close to. I am excited to get to know each and everyone of you.

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
deborahann139
by Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:10 PM

Hi Jenea!  Welcome to the group.  I am also pg with my 3rd right now.  My other two are 5 and 3, and I even feel like a lot of the products and such have changed in the past few years, so I can only imagine how different things must seem for you after 14!

Good luck with your pregnancy!

Debbie

3isENOUGH
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 1:18 PM

Hey! I'm Monique and I'm 28 years old and from Ozark. I have 3 kiddos, a boy who is 6 and then twin girls that 4. Welcome to the group!shake hand

pumpooga
by Group Admin on Nov. 18, 2009 at 8:56 AM

welcome to the group!

I'm Julie, I have a 3 year old and 1 year old, girls. I live in Springfield (north part near 44) and want to congratulate you on baby #3- how exciting!

Jenea34
by Member on Nov. 19, 2009 at 7:52 PM

Thank You ladies. I'm just so nervous about starting all over again. Does anyone have any advice?

Rockin_mom_of_6
by Group Owner on Nov. 29, 2009 at 2:35 AM

Sleep when you can. LOL I have 6 kids, my youngest are 2 1/2 yr old twins (boys). Sleep! Sleep any chance you get. You'll do great. Try not to worry too much and just try to be prepared. If you need baby stuff, be sure to check out our Buy Sell & Trade thread. There are always moms selling baby clothes and furniture and whatnot. Wish you all the best!

Alicia

Quoting Jenea34:

Thank You ladies. I'm just so nervous about starting all over again. Does anyone have any advice?

Codysmom22908
by on Nov. 30, 2009 at 9:45 AM

Introduce yourself to craigslist.com to get your baby stuff if you need to stay with in a tight budget. Also Other Mothers, Children's Orchard, Once and Again, Trading Hands (which happens in the spring and fall at the fair grounds) and Just Between Friends ( which happens at Remingtons in the spring and fall ).

Welcome to the group and congrats on baby #3. My name is Sarah and  I have one son that is 21 months old.

When are you due?

CafeMom Tickers
mizkayla_06
by Member on Nov. 30, 2009 at 10:42 AM

Hi im Kayla...I have a 19 month old daughter and expecting number 2 in May. When are u due? Congrats and Welcome to the group 

Jenea34
by Member on Nov. 30, 2009 at 11:13 AM

WOW, I didn't know about the sale at the Fair Grounds and Remington's. Those sound great! I love to find deals like that. I will have to look it up and see if I can find a schedule. I did find a resale shop in Nixa called Tiny Tots. Not sure if any of you have heard of it, but it has alot of Brands like Gymboree, Baby Lou Lou, Biscotti, and the high end boutique brands. You can get a 3 piece outfit for under $20.00 there. I'm due in January. 

Jenea34
by Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:43 AM

Thank You Cody's mom! I will check it out. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)