Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone interested in a spring cleaning party?

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:28 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 310 Total Views

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in forming a little trade off group for Spring Cleaning chores? The way it would work is this, a group of people join up, assign days to have your chores done, the group comes to your house and alongside you gets to all those spring cleaning chores you never can get to by yourself. Things like cleaning the outside windows, scrubbing vinyl siding, scrubbing down porches or decks, cleaning out closets/garages, gardening chores, light touch up painting etc. each person makes a list and the group helps them out until each member of the group has all their spring cleaning chores done for the season. Sound interesting? let me know if it's something you'd want to be part of.

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
east_coast_mama
by on Mar. 9, 2010 at 2:44 PM

I can't believe no one is interested in this! No one has any spring cleaning chores they want help with?

Rockin_mom_of_6
by Group Owner on Mar. 10, 2010 at 1:44 AM

haha...we all do, but no one associates cleaning and parties. You're weird. LOL

Codysmom22908
by on Mar. 11, 2010 at 3:45 PM

my spring cleaning involves clearing out brush and timber to finally fence in our whole yard...About 300 feet back and 67 feet across....wanna help do that? LOL J/K it is gonna take a while to do that! I might need help with keeping my son busy one weekend though! Any takers? LOL!

pumpooga
by Group Admin on Mar. 11, 2010 at 8:37 PM

I just found this post. Sounds like a cool thing but I'd help if I was just asked :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)