Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who wants to meet at a Girl's Night Out???

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:35 AM
  • 12 Replies
  • 965 Total Views
1 mom liked this

So, we have so many new members and I have not met ANY of you! I admit, I haven't really been here. I am consumed with Facebook too much. I need to make a note to check in here at least once a day! I remember when this group was SO active and we were all close friends IRL.

So, who is interested in getting together and meeting at a Girls Night? I am. My name is Alicia. I am a stay at home mom with 6 kids. I am 34. I am the group owner, co-owned with Julie (Pumpooga) She is bettter at checking in here than I am. hehe My husband works for Bass Pro at their Corporate Office. I have four daughters that are 15,13,11,and almost 6~ and twin boys that are 3 1/2. I would love to get some playgroups going also.

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pumpkinsmommy14
by Member on Feb. 10, 2011 at 2:01 PM

I would love to go to the girls night out. If I have enough notice on when it is I should have no problem finding a sitter. Let me know!!

angel_eyes_085
by New Member on Feb. 11, 2011 at 9:20 PM

OoOo I wanna go :D

nursesrock1980
by on Feb. 24, 2011 at 8:38 PM
Id love to meet some local moms
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Megalina
by New Member on Jan. 23, 2012 at 2:14 AM

Sounds like a plan....count me in, just need a day or two notice :) 

vnfsmama
by Member on Jan. 24, 2012 at 10:03 AM

Me me me me! I'm in Bolivar and either after 8pm or Fri or Sat nights are all good for me! I miss our GNO.

donyabug
by Member on Feb. 5, 2012 at 9:02 AM

I really need to get out! I just moved here and don't know ANYONE :-( I get on here every day so I'll check and see if anyone has made plans. I am really flexible right now as I haven't found a job yet.

pamelagurl
by New Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 2:54 PM

Girls night out....sounds splendid!!!!  Buzz me when the plans are finalized....Let's Roll.

babie113
by New Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 7:16 PM

i would love to but i dont have family here so no sitter and my dh is never home :(

amo38
by New Member on Mar. 21, 2014 at 12:27 PM
I would love to have a girls night out
amo38
by New Member on Mar. 21, 2014 at 12:29 PM
Can we give phone numbers out to stay in contact and text
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)