Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For those that do not vaccinate.....

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:56 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • 239 Total Views

What doctor do you use? I am wanting to take my son to a well baby visit around his first birthday, mainly so I dont have to hear from ppl that I should be taking him to the doctor and also to establish a doctor. Thanks in advance!

happy halloweencornucopiawreathhappy new year 2009

My Leap Year Baby's 1st holidays!!!

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
daniellestarr
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:04 PM

i us dr andrews at st johns. shes really nice i only give some shots and they have always been really nice!! they just make sure you know all the info!!

Gem0614
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:52 PM

Dr. Julie Freeman is excellent about that.

Jessimica
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:23 PM

Katrina Stevens at Cox health in Nixa, I selectivly and delay vax and she's really sweet about it. She will ask about your concerns and as long as you seem confident and well read about the subject you shouldn't have a problem with her. Let me know if you want anymore info!

Codysmom22908
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 9:25 AM

Quoting Gem0614:

Dr. Julie Freeman is excellent about that.

I she a cox doctor? I have to stay with in the cox network. Thanks.

Codysmom22908
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 9:26 AM

Quoting daniellestarr:

i us dr andrews at st johns. shes really nice i only give some shots and they have always been really nice!! they just make sure you know all the info!!

Dr Andrews was my sons first doctor but because of insurance changes we had to move over to the Cox network. I really liked her though.

andrea_smkns
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2009 at 9:26 AM

Thats my daughters doctor too! But we vaccinate, and the one time I didn't want her to have one she was very pushy, saying she really needed it. And she ended up talking me in to getting it too.

Quoting daniellestarr:

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

LogansMommy116
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 3:34 PM

Katrina is really awesome about everything & SO easy going!!

Quoting Jessimica:

Katrina Stevens at Cox health in Nixa, I selectivly and delay vax and she's really sweet about it. She will ask about your concerns and as long as you seem confident and well read about the subject you shouldn't have a problem with her. Let me know if you want anymore info!

Gem0614
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 5:46 PM

Dr. Laurie Schauers in Nixa is through Cox and she is great about non-vaccinating.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)