Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

who!!

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:01 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 359 Total Views

who knows of any good work at homes jobs!! ones that are not that hard to do!! thanks for your help!!!

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
angiebangie84
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:15 PM

All I know is those jobs like Avon, Mary Kay, Tupperware, Candles, etc....I so dont throw parties and am not a sales person. There are other jobs like doing customer service from home. phone work, you'd have to look online. But they ask for you to have a really quiet work environment and thats kind of immpossible for me with a 2 yr old running around. I think most jobs out there are "sales" type jobs. Your either throwing parties/get togethers or your selling things over the phone. If there is something I'm missing I'd really really like to know cuz I'd love to stay home with my lil guy

LogansMommy116
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:47 PM

I've been working from home proofreading medical files for a year and a half now. I've gotten Sara, Jessica, & Christine doing them too. It's super easy.. you work from 7am-1pm, but can finish well before 1. You just have to have MSN to login and get them. PM me if you want any more info!

CeresCeres
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:01 PM

Yes, this is definitely an easy job! I love it cause I get to stay home with Jayden. :) Many thanks again Marya for getting me into it!

Quoting LogansMommy116:

I've been working from home proofreading medical files for a year and a half now. I've gotten Sara, Jessica, & Christine doing them too. It's super easy.. you work from 7am-1pm, but can finish well before 1. You just have to have MSN to login and get them. PM me if you want any more info!

~*Sara*~

angiebangie84
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:42 PM

I'd totally like to know more info about it. I have a job right now working at the discovery Center, but I only got it cuz I needed more income. I'd LOVE to continue to stay home with my son.

rahhine
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:50 PM

yep! Highly recommend it!! Last I heard though they weren't accepting new people, by try it out anyway, then if they aren't check back in a couple weeks.

Quoting CeresCeres:

Yes, this is definitely an easy job! I love it cause I get to stay home with Jayden. :) Many thanks again Marya for getting me into it!

Quoting LogansMommy116:

ginabeana0406
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:03 PM

Ooooo...really? I took medical billing and coding in college, but never finished my degree because I got pg with my first little guy. But, I could so do that! Can you give me a little more info?? Thanks!!

LogansMommy116
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:21 PM

They aren't hiring any new people for a few weeks, but check back if you're interested.

samanthajolyn
by New Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:24 PM

How much does that pay? I might be interested in trying that after I quit @ the bank

mommy_toJ
by Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:12 PM

yes i would be interested in that to could you pm me the info please thanks!

Denise

melissamommyof3
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 11:20 AM

Me too.  What is the name of the company and what training is needed?  Upfront costs?

Thanks!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)