Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Freaking Awesome Deal! Had 2 Share!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:32 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 246 Total Views

Okay, so The Children's Place always has good sales BUT they have a huge section of their tees at $4.99 and also some at $4.99 half off> only $2.50! They are the winter ones, but they're cute...and for that kind of price, come on...you can't even get Walmart shirts for that! Even if you don't love the designs (there were 3 or 4 cute ones I thought), they're great for play clothes!

Just thought I'd share...I love getting good deals!

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
instantkarma
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:42 AM

I love Children's Place! I get some pretty good deals on cute clothes like that at the CP outlet in Branson..

Christian Bale

andrea_smkns
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:52 AM

The one at Tanger outlet ( I think thats the blue roof one right? lol) has super good deals just about every time I go there. Like they had a bunch of stuff on clearance that the Battlefield Mall still had at regular price, I went there a few months ago and got like 7 shirts and a jacket for 22 dollars.

Quoting instantkarma:

I love Children's Place! I get some pretty good deals on cute clothes like that at the CP outlet in Branson..

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Gem0614
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:52 AM

That is still too much for me. If you ever get a chance, go to the one at Lake of the Ozark. They always have about 3 or 4 rounders of clothes for 99 cents and then 2 or 3 rounders for $1.99.  That sadly is the most I ever pay for clothes.  I am so cheap...It is sad!

samanthajolyn
by New Member on Jan. 26, 2009 at 8:22 PM

Oh yeah, I've been there too! It is awesome to get stuff for so cheap!

Quoting Gem0614:

That is still too much for me. If you ever get a chance, go to the one at Lake of the Ozark. They always have about 3 or 4 rounders of clothes for 99 cents and then 2 or 3 rounders for $1.99.  That sadly is the most I ever pay for clothes.  I am so cheap...It is sad!

daydreaminmom
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 3:27 PM

Lol, i'm soooo the same way, but I call it "Thrifty" lol. Makes me feel less like my mom  hehe.
I love the Children's Orchard, they have brand new stuff with the tags still on it for next to nothing, especially if you use one of those flyers for $10 off your next purchase if you spend like $25. With 3 kids 6 and under.... $25 is easily spent on ONE outfit sooo many other places!
Oh and Gordman's! Sales racks are my indulgence. I got my son a 4-piece Tommy Hilfiger outfit with jeans, a thermal, a t-shirt and a hoodie (all matching) for $7!!! He's the one who usually is hardest to shop for too.

Quoting Gem0614:

Rockin_mom_of_6
by Group Owner on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:51 PM

Thanks for the heads-up. I love TCP, too. I like Childrens Orchard, but since I had twins and we always dress them the same, it makes it harder to shop there. You can hardly find matching stuff at consignment shops.

JatomZMom
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:23 PM

I too shop the 99 cent rack at the Tanger in Branson as often as possible.  I'd still play 2.50 for long sleeved Ts though.

NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)