Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Chatterbox thing

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 3:18 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 192 Total Views

Hey if anybody wrote me on there, please don't think that I am ignoring you. I honestly didn't even know that thing existed LOL I was messing with the settings on here and saw that and was like "OMG, those poor people must think I'm blowing them off!" LOL

I'm going to conquer Mt. Saint Dishmore and then hopefully get on here and return some of those messages ;)

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 3:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
LaceyP86
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:38 PM

Yeah I thought you were a Snob! LOL JK...No when I first got on cafemom I was confused about everything, i'm like how does all this work?? It took a while and i'm still figuring out new stuff. lol

Rockin_mom_of_6
by Group Owner on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:36 PM

She really IS a snob...and she's even worse in person!

KIDDING!

This chick is awesome and sweet as pie and I encourage all to get to know her better. (even if she was a blonde in a past life). I LOVE YOU, MONIQUE!

Quoting LaceyP86:

Yeah I thought you were a Snob! LOL JK...No when I first got on cafemom I was confused about everything, i'm like how does all this work?? It took a while and i'm still figuring out new stuff. lol

andrea_smkns
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2009 at 9:44 AM

when I first got on here I had to research what all the abbreviations stood for like my DH, DD, DS, PIOG, and all the rest lol and then recently I realized you can leave a message on people's thought bubbles.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)