Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good Places?

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:24 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 235 Total Views

anyone kno any good places to go out n have fun?

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
angiebangie84
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:26 PM

what kinda fun? Clubbin fun or Chuck-e cheese kinda fun?. lol

samanthajolyn
by New Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:13 PM

Dude Angie, chuck e cheese is still fun without kids!!haha...

We like parlor 88, maria's mexican downtown, fujis, bowling at lighthouse lanes (no smoking woo!), campbell 16 or the palace for a movie, that 80s game place downtown, the new theatre downtown, etc........????

angiebangie84
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:13 PM

HAHAHAHAA, Ya gotta luv Chuck e cheese. lol. well, my bad, I was just sayin if she was wanting to wear her stilletos kinda fun or a hoodie and sneakers kinda fun.  LOL. MMMM Maria's. yum yum.

Quoting samanthajolyn:

Dude Angie, chuck e cheese is still fun without kids!!haha...

We like parlor 88, maria's mexican downtown, fujis, bowling at lighthouse lanes (no smoking woo!), campbell 16 or the palace for a movie, that 80s game place downtown, the new theatre downtown, etc........????

andrea_smkns
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:03 PM

Yum we ate at Maria's for lunch today lol

Um fun? Lets see if I can remember what that is... The last time I went out to a club it was Electric Cowboy, if you go on a Saturday its kinda fun, there are lots of people. Um One night a week is Manicures and Martinis which I never have got to go to yet because It seems like I'm always Pregnant! Um club wise you might try, Icon or electric cowboy which i mentioned earlier. Um just if you want drinks maybe Ernie Biggs Piano bar, or you Could go to Billiards, they have pool there and there drinks are pretty cheap, 4 bucks for a big Cherry Vodka sour ( yum lol) Or there's bowling at Enterprise Lanes, In the summer Mini Golf at Fun Acres

Hmmm??

Oh I really wish we had a dave and busters here, I think that would be fun Its like a chuck-e-cheese but for adults with adult beverages! There's was in st.louis and I totally want to go there, once I get this baby out lol

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

angiebangie84
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2009 at 8:31 AM

OH MY GOSH Dave and Busters!. lol. We loved going there in California!. its like Chuck-e-cheese for adults!.

Quoting andrea_smkns:

Yum we ate at Maria's for lunch today lol

Um fun? Lets see if I can remember what that is... The last time I went out to a club it was Electric Cowboy, if you go on a Saturday its kinda fun, there are lots of people. Um One night a week is Manicures and Martinis which I never have got to go to yet because It seems like I'm always Pregnant! Um club wise you might try, Icon or electric cowboy which i mentioned earlier. Um just if you want drinks maybe Ernie Biggs Piano bar, or you Could go to Billiards, they have pool there and there drinks are pretty cheap, 4 bucks for a big Cherry Vodka sour ( yum lol) Or there's bowling at Enterprise Lanes, In the summer Mini Golf at Fun Acres

Hmmm??

Oh I really wish we had a dave and busters here, I think that would be fun Its like a chuck-e-cheese but for adults with adult beverages! There's was in st.louis and I totally want to go there, once I get this baby out lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)