Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY......

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 9:02 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 259 Total Views

Here's wishing a very Happy Father's Day to all our wonderful guys. Just for fun, if you wanna post some pics of dads with the kids or you...or anything like that, please share! Also, Happy 1st day of Summer!! Also, if you wanna chare what you are doing for Father's Day, feel free!

by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 9:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Rockin_mom_of_6
by Group Owner on Jun. 22, 2009 at 1:35 AM

Wow. No repiles all day? I hope that's because everyone was off having a wonderful Father's Day with your husbands and dads. I did. Hubby woke up to breakfast in bed and cards from me and the kiddos. After he woke up all the way, we showered him with gifts...some Aeropostale clothes and an awesome book I made for him using Shutterfly online. Went to church, came home, had lunch and then went to visit my family in Lebanon. Just got back around 11. Hope everyone else had an awesome Father's Day with the men in their lives!!

east_coast_mama
by on Jun. 22, 2009 at 9:39 AM
We had a great day as well. Steve got to sleep in a little, then we all ate breakfast together after he opened his gifts. The girls had painted him some pottery pieces at Firehouse Pottery and I made him a mug there with the girls handprints on it. Then we packed up and headed to White Water for the day and were pleasantly surprised to find that father's got in free and our youngest was free as well! Bonus! We had a cabana reserved to use all day and really enjoyed all the fun water spots. I think Raintree Island was my favorite, I know Rylie liked Ohana falls, she went down it once with Steve and twice with me! Caitie got a "gold star" for being so amazingly good and having absolutely no issues all day. Really they were both great considering we were there from about 11 am until closing! On the way home we ate at Subway for dinner. It was a great day, and I got lots of great photos to scrap!
onegirltwinboyz
by Member on Jun. 22, 2009 at 9:56 AM

We went to a weeding Sat night.  So I let my hubby sleep in.  After he got up we went to lunch.  All of the kids were so good and we received several compliments on how well behaved everyone was.  Jay was so proud.  I ordered him some personalized golf balls but they have not come in yet so we just did the cards.  We all took naps in the afternoon then I grilled my hubby some awsome steaks on the grill.  It was a pretty calm day but he said he enjoyed it.

Michelle Baxter

The "Ultimate Spa Experience" Expert

visit my website:  mbaxter1.qbeautyzone.com

LuverofLife
by on Jun. 22, 2009 at 6:45 PM

We went  2 the river for Father's Day Weekend. It was wonderful. I am so sore I can bearly type.LOL

east_coast_mama
by on Jun. 22, 2009 at 7:37 PM
Michelle, what is a weeding? is that like a party where everyone pitches in to weed someone's garden?LOL
Rockin_mom_of_6
by Group Owner on Jun. 23, 2009 at 10:20 AM

I was wondering the same thing...doesn't sound like much fun for him on Father's Day...but to each his own. LOL!!!

Quoting east_coast_mama:

Michelle, what is a weeding? is that like a party where everyone pitches in to weed someone's garden?LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)