Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone know if it's safe for me to go to a concert while preggers?

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:06 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 397 Total Views

Ok, so my fiance' & I usually go to about at LEAST one concert a year. Last year we went to see METALLICA in Tampa in October & it was freakin' AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Anyways, there's a concert that I really REALLY wanna go to in a few weeks, & they'll have seats _(cause it's in an Arena, ) so I can sit down.....

I just wanted to be sure that it would be safe for the little baby ears inside me before we go ahead & buy the tickets.....

I'm going to ask my doctor when I go in tomorrow, I was just wondering if anyone on here knew.....

you rock

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Rhiannon92
by New Member on Nov. 10, 2011 at 12:18 PM

I know that this is an incredibly long time after you posted but.... I believe it is totally okay. Did you end up going? If it was in a really tiny venue packed with people then I would say probably not but in an arena with seating, I don't think any harm would come to your baby. It would be a little louder than you playing music around the house, no doubt, but still very muffled. You must have had your LO by now?? Congrats! and BTW Metallica is awesome! ( their old stuff anyways ) Where in SW Fl do you live? I'm in Port Charlotte.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)