Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Internet Marketing

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 1:50 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 158 Total Views
I am disabled and i am confined to my home. Can anyone out there give me some ideas on internet marketing and what works best for you?

successfullady
www.createmysuccess.com/margie/webcast
www.juicethatchangeslife.com
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 1:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
BizNurse
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 1:44 PM
Well, I'm not home bound, but I build my business like I am when I build online!

Two points first:  I think the real key to us having the kind of income we have now has been in our Not Quitting our quest till we found the right company (that company may be different for each of us).  We lost $25,000 in various MLMS and Affiliates before moving to CDM.  What we found was if we  were promoting something people had to spend new money on every month, they dropped out. Tim and I just don't have that attrition now.

A second key is in choosing your mentor or enroller well.  ASK to see their checks!  I DID!  If they aren't making the kind of income you're going after, find someone who is to team up with...and NEVER make a BUSINESS DECISION based on Friendship...

OK... Marketing tips from home:

My electronic biz card leads them to HomeFullTime.INFO and I get these from VistaPrint

My SIG line does the same and they don't have to click it if they don't want to....  very non-intrusive

I build relationships online and don't do ADS....

I put My Profile on ANY free area I can find on the net!

When I mail any payments, my business card goes in the envelope!

ANYONE have MORE IDEAS????

Linda/CMAS, BS, RN aka "BizNurse" aka SAH "MOM"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)