Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

On The Hot Seat: BizNurse

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:51 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 242 Total Views

On The Hot Seat:  BizNurse

Let's ask away Ladies!!

Hot Seat Rules:

1.  Anyone who wants to participate will get a chance.

2.  Member will be on the Hot Seat for a week.

3.  You must be respectful in your questioning and only offer constructive feedback...this is an exercise to help us all in our businesses.

4.  You can ask the member in the Hot Seat only 3 questions per post.

5.  The member on the Hot Seat must check the post at least once per day during their week in the Hot Seat.

6.  Have FUN!  Is there a question that you get asked all the time about your business?  Ask another consultant and you might get a creative new opinion...even though we are all from different businesses, at the core, we have a lot in common.

7.You must participate in the current Hot Seat to be considered for the upcoming Hot Seat. (So you can't say you want to do it, but never ask a member a question.)

8. The person on the Hot Seat will be able to advertise their business in the "HOT SEAT" post (as the first reply). You can post sales, ads, or any other info you want about your business only during the week you are on the hot seat and only on this post.

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:51 AM
Replies (1-4):
BizNurse
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 2:40 PM

OK ladies... here we go!  Remember, let's get some GOOD questions and discussions going, and others will do the same to YOU  when it's your turn for the HotSeat! 

Tim (hubby) and I are both home full time and  LOVING it!

As many of you know, I've been a Registered Nurse since 1979, but I wanted more than anything to be home with a business.. a REAL business that would bring in REAL income.

Some of the MLMS and Affiliates we tried... where we LOST a net of $25,000 were nutritional/supplements, discount plans, websites, leads, personal development, motivation.... yea, I know... ALL non-necessities... so ... you've got it... we had NO residual income from it!

I don't regret those failures becasue when we found the business  "match" that was perfect for us and had no new costs and made total sense, it just took off and we've earned almost half a million dollars here. PLUS... I just picked up my FIFTH new car!!  Custom lnterior no less and paid for by our company!!  :-)

SO.... why are we succeeding in such a big way with Melaleuca when we FAILED in EVERY other program we tried??   And BELIEVE ME... when I was knee deep in those programs I NEVER admitted we were FAILING!  That would have been unbearable!  But our CPA sat me down and made me "see the light"....

Hindsight is 20/20.... but what I now know is one will NEVER build a lifelong residual income based on "smoke and mirrors" and hype.   When the economy gets tight as it is now, those are the FIRST monthly expenses they cut, right?  Well, that's where mine is pure residual income.... We ALL have to shop somewhere for household necessities to wash clothes, bathe, clean house.. and on and on.  Most PREFER paying wholesale rather than Retail, Prefer going GREEN to the toxic chemicals I saw kids DIE from, and love taking their purchases off their taxes every month..... 

Go to Google and do a search on Formula 409 and MSDS... and you'll see the same types of cleaners I used in my home ... cleaners that CAUSE Cancer.....   NOW the world is seeing it on the news... thus driving the growth of my buisness.  

Ever hear of the SUPERBUG or MRSA?  Did you know that tea tree oil kill it???  Yep, you can find that on a gogle search too!   I guess the moral of this story is IF you're not earning what you want, LOOK ELSEWHERE and DON'T align with or enroll under  someone NOT making money!!  Choose your soponsor well, just as I did!     Align with someone who's making the big bucks, so they can mentor you and run with you... all the way to the top!  l

OK... questions??  

dd Sum

JHanc968
by Group Owner on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:02 AM

Hi Linda.  Thank you for being our first Hot Seat member.

What year did you start and how long did it take you to get where you are now in Melaleuca?

♥Joyce♥
ShopAVON
The Deals & Steals Family
Marketing Your Business
Metro Detroit Moms
Web Wizard Creations

Winter Savings Spree ~ Up to 70% off!
ShopAVON now & receive free shipping (Code: REPFS), free samples & a 10% rebate. See my Avon site for details.

$10 off $49+ & free shipping on orders $49+ at Diapers.com Code:  DEALSCM01

BizNurse
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:33 PM

Good Question.  We got started May 17, 2002, and our first check in June 2002 was over $4700.  No mamm, that's not "NORMAL" as most doen't put in the effort we did OR interview the teams and mentors we did before making a business decision and joining the group we did. 

We earned right at $70,000 our first year and as Senior Director we also got our first new car... paid for by our company. 

On top of the earnings, we've saved about $1200 annually, plus internet and cell/office phones being tax deductions... 

THANKS for asking!!

Linda/CMAS, BS, RN

GO GREEN, SAVE GREEN, & EARN GREEN!! 

BizNurse
by on Feb. 1, 2009 at 12:06 PM

Before we close out this round of the HOT SEAT and put it in our HotSeat Archives,  I wanted to say how much I enjoyed visiting with those of you who called or messaged me! 

You're exactly right.... switching stores DOES make sense for the savings and the safety!  

Tim and I worked so much harder  in our prior various MLMS,  LOSING more than we earned. Interviewing 4 different teams with this company before we chose a mentor who could get us to where we are now took extra time, but man was it SOOO much worth the time and effort!  Melaleuca just bought us our FIFTH new car!!  How cool is that?

If you're ROCKING in your business..... no hype but really making money month after month, year after year I think it's AWESOME!  If not, we need to talk... one on one!!    Tim and I are both home full time, so call us.  We'd love to help you with our commitment of "matching energy with energy"! 

YOU READY??

Onward and Definitely UPWARD!!  

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)