Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do I get People to Follow My Blog?

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:53 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 237 Total Views

Hi! I'm an Independent Certified Instructor for the Baby Signs Program. I teach play classes, workshops and Childcare Training Courses in Oregon. I've started a blog, http://babysignswithelizabeth.blogspot.com/, but I'm not sure how to get people to start following my blog. Any ideas?

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
BizNurse
by on Mar. 9, 2009 at 11:44 AM

I think the first step is to get in front of your nitche market, and VistaPrint can help there with postcards in any place that deals with kids.  THEN....   why not put a coupon in blogs, so something that makes them want to go back.....

I'm sure others will have some great ideas here too!

GOOD LUCK!!

cuddlemonkeez
by on Mar. 10, 2009 at 4:21 PM

Thank you! The coupons are a great idea. I just put in an order the other day for a bunch of Vista Prints free products, postcards included!

BizNurse
by on Mar. 12, 2009 at 9:44 AM

I got in a box this week and have alread ordered ANOTHER box!!  Have you seen the shirts or keychains???

cuddlemonkeez
by on Mar. 13, 2009 at 2:08 PM

I have a keychain coming in my order that was shipped today - which by the way is really cool because I chose slow shipping to save on costs and it still went out in just a couple days! - I saw the T-Shirts today, but I must hold back, lol. I want to see how everything looks first, although I've never been dissapointed with Vista Print before, this is a new design for me.

BizNurse
by on Mar. 13, 2009 at 3:21 PM

I'm not real happy with the quality of the shirts and hats, but everything else has been awesome!   I normally use the fastest shipping for our new business builders that Tim and  I buy the media set for, but the mediumshipping  is what we use personally as it does arrive alot faster....   I can't TELL you how much business we've generated due to VP! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)