Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is anyone interested in Babywearing???

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 3:31 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 353 Total Views

Hi! Im a WAHM and I make pouch slings, ring slings, Mei Teis, and super cute diaper bags! If you would like any information on the benefits, advantages or how tos on babywearing I can be contacted through here.

I also have a webpage set up with pictures, prices, and instructional videos. Check it out! www.myspace.com/lovingslings

Thanks! KelleySunshine

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 3:31 PM
Edited by
on
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
GothyMama
by Group Owner on Jun. 9, 2009 at 4:11 PM

I have to wonder how moms with a toddler and newborn got along before slings became the "in" thing, LOL.  I could never do it!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
Kelleysunshine
by Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 6:41 PM

I have NO idea. I only have one, and i couldnt get along without one. Id go crazy.

GothyMama
by Group Owner on Jun. 10, 2009 at 4:52 PM

LOL I agree, even when my daughter was the only one, she was a constant nurser.  I wouldn't have been able to eat or use the bathroom when I was by myself.

Quoting Kelleysunshine:

I have NO idea. I only have one, and i couldnt get along without one. Id go crazy.

Lilypie 3rd Birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
Kelleysunshine
by Member on Jun. 10, 2009 at 10:12 PM

She never really was one to nurse ALL the time or be a comfort nurser. But now that shes getting older, if theyre out, she thinks she should suckle. SHe plays though, she'll climb on me to get to them and kind of attack them. Its the cutest thing. And we got a baby pool in the back yard, she'll pull my top down, sit in my lap, and nurse. I think she likes that she can get to them herself. =]

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)