Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We should start a baby-sitting list..

Posted by on Feb. 11, 2008 at 1:35 AM
  • 13 Replies
  • 596 Total Views
I have always found that word of mouth works the best for finding babysitters....you know...young girls who are responsible, like kids and want to make some money. If anyone has a babysitter or knows of one...ask their permission... and post their info...Name-age-part of town available and how much they charge-phone number and reference name...this way we could go out on occasion.

by on Feb. 11, 2008 at 1:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dragonfly01
by Member on Feb. 12, 2008 at 10:54 AM
I HAVE A 17 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER!!  She is saving money to go to Norway this summer........she loves kids!
csbroncosgirl
by Group Owner on Feb. 12, 2008 at 3:45 PM
Yeah...our first babysitter!!  My pparents are going to Norway on a cruise this summer...my dad grew up there!!!

twinmommyof2
by New Member on Feb. 13, 2008 at 1:51 AM
if possible, let me know her rates and experience, i have two 5 year olds, they can be handful, but they can be angels too...my boyfriend has tuesday or wednesday off every week, maybe she could watch them from 5pm to 7pm?
i try not to let them watch too much tv, and prefer to drop them off , we have a one bedrm apt right now...

thanks so much for any info!
mom2bandk
by New Member on Feb. 25, 2008 at 6:21 PM
I'd like her rates etc also.  Since we just moved here I don't know anyone to babysit and I am uber picky about who watches my kids so this would be great!
crbloom
by on Mar. 26, 2008 at 10:03 PM

I am not a young teenager, but I am moving to the area next month and will be offering all different services for parents needing child care. I am working on opening a home daycare (Little Smiles Daycare). I will be offering childcare services from my home in the Peyton/Falcon area starting as of May 1, 2008 or before if needed. I will not be in Colorado until April 20, 2008 though. My services will include full-time, part-time, drop-ins, weekend, overnight, and before/afterschool child care. If you are in need of any of these please join my group. http://www.cafemom.com/group/littlesmilesdaycare

I look forward to seeing some of you join and working with you also.

Casey Bloom ~ Happy Wife & Mother of 3 & Step-Mother of 2.

mom2alan
by New Member on Mar. 30, 2008 at 3:54 PM

I teach high school, so I always have a list of names on hand. I would never reccomend anyone I would not trust to watch my own child. If anyone needs a babysitter, just message me and I'll give you names and phone numbers.

Jennifer - AKA Alan's mom

cierrasmommy709
by New Member on May. 10, 2008 at 10:08 PM
actually i am looking to do babysitting in my home this summer a little extra money for me if anyone is intrested please email me

MomDenny
by New Member on Jul. 4, 2008 at 12:36 PM
1 mom liked this
There is also a place that I've heard is really great with your kids called THE PLAYROOM.  It's off of Research/Union and you pay $8 per hour and drop off and pick up according to your schedule.   It's great for doctor appts or nail appts...etc. You have to have an updated shots record when you bring them in and they seem very on top of it.  I have a friend who has used them and she thinks they are a great place to drop off your kiddos when you need an hour or two to get some stuff done.
army_wifey_72
by New Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:47 PM

hey there i have a 17yr old daughter she is doing cpr lessons rite now,and she ahs two younger siblings of her own 15months and 6yrs,she loves to play with kids and act silly shes very good with lil ones(:

but were coming to ft.carson in march

so just let me know if i could help by any

&&my daughter would love to,help you out also

jhopefowler9
by New Member on Jan. 27, 2010 at 1:50 AM

I would love to have your daughter's contact information for babysitting. I have a three-year old little girl and am always looking for someone. You can email me her info at jessicaburdett@yahoo.com

Thanks so much!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)