Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

daughter turning 4

Posted by on May. 7, 2007 at 2:27 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 204 Total Views
my daughter will be 4 on Dec 9 and ya it is some time away but its so hard to find a pre-school for her by our home and I'm excited to put her in school and she excited also cause thats all she talks about is going to school and that she wants to do homework like the big kids do and i want to put her in a really good one but i really don't know what to do about that and me and her father have gone to see a few of them but there not so great  does any one have any advice for me i would really appreciate it-
by on May. 7, 2007 at 2:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Jleu22
by on May. 7, 2007 at 8:35 PM
I am enrolling my daughter in Head Start. I don't know if it available in your area but it is a public run preschool that isn't based on religon and is free! You should look into something like that, they usually offer tours and pre-meets as well.
Sarah-OH
by on May. 8, 2007 at 11:47 AM
We have our dd in a private preschool/daycare, called Goddard School.  I know they're all over the country, so maybe you can look into one of those.  It's pricey, but the cleanest and best-run facility in the area I live in.  The curriculum isn't too heavily focused on academics, which is exactly what I was looking for in a preschool.  The children are learning their alphabet & numbers, but they also have fun and do lots of enriching art projects.

Best of luck to you!

Sarah
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)