Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hello =)

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 9:30 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 134 Total Views
hello friends!!!  im new here =) i have alittle boy born march11 2003 and he is my world! i do hair... im marred.. and i have a myspace.. who doesnt lol please add me as a friend! id love to meet new people =) thanks!!!!

xoxo justine
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 9:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
boopers75
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 3:15 PM
My daughter was born on Jan. 23 ,2003. She is an only child. She has alot of imaginary friends. I want her to have real friends. She will be starting daycare next  week. I don't know how that will go. We had here in ballet and a tots move your body class. She was fine the first couple weeks but then she would just scream. So I hope she will do ok in daycare. She plays with other kids in the park and in Mcdonald land.
mzjusti
by on Aug. 1, 2007 at 3:59 PM

im sure she will!! lol my son doesnt have imaginary friends yet but im sure he will! it is sooo hard to let go tho =(

jpvincent4
by on Aug. 1, 2007 at 6:36 PM
my daughter is close in age to your son, She was born 2-27-03 but was due 3-9-03.  I was induced.  I too am married and have my space. what is your myspace acct, mine is myspace.com/jpvincent4
PoehlerBear1983
by on Aug. 1, 2007 at 6:42 PM

Quoting jpvincent4:

my daughter is close in age to your son, She was born 2-27-03 but was due 3-9-03.  I was induced.  I too am married and have my space. what is your myspace acct, mine is myspace.com/jpvincent4

I just wanted to let you know I have group for moms who had kids in Feb 2003 if you would like to join
http://www.cafemom.com/group/feb2003

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)