Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Newbie with daughter born in Sept. 03

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:31 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 197 Total Views

Hello!  My name is Jessa, and I am a mother of soon to be 6. My daughter Mariah, better known around here as Mya, was born in September of 2003.  She is 5 yrs old, my second born and also my second daughter.  She is much smaller than children her age, but what she lacks in size she makes up in her fiesty personality.  She will be entering Kindergarten next fall and I do not have her enrolled in preschool, seeing that I have my degree in education. =)  Mya has an older sister, Alyssa (7), a younger brother, Blake (3), a step-sister, Aututmn (6), a step-brother Matthew (5, but born in Feb. 04), and a sister on the way...due to arrive in July.  

Here is Mariah:

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
lilmedium
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:33 PM

Hi my name is Helen. I to have a daughter born in sept . 2003. Must be the size thing cause raven is also tiny but wow! that personality is something else. What does grandma always say."good things comes in small packages!" Coming from woman is now shrinking in age probably like 4' 10"!! Salute to, you have your hands full with all the other kidos and one growing in your belly. Well, nice to meet you and don't be shy. Stop by once in awhile, k?

evilynsmom
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:10 PM

my daughter was also born sept 03 and her additude i dont know where to begain..it must be a virgo thing cuz my husband both are september people and 2 virgo are fine 3 are bad..haha

mom-2-4boys
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 3:21 PM

Hi! I have a son who was born October 2003. He is small for his age but can hold his own with his big brothers. Ben has been in preschool for 2 years, (it's 4 days a week for 2.5 hours). He loves school and can't wait for K this fall. I can't say as much for me. I am going to miss not having my baby at home. They grow up so fast. 

bether
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 4:32 PM

Hello and welcome! I am also mom to a Sept baby. She is my first but not my last since I am also due with another in July. Lily is going to be starting kindergarten this fall too.

Emeraldmama7
by on Apr. 13, 2009 at 12:23 PM

Thanks for the welcome!  It almost seems (in my experience at least) that the smaller they are, the more fiesty they are.  =)   

Mya is older than both boys....but only slightly taller and one pound heavier than my 3 yr old!

jenn31
by on Apr. 15, 2009 at 1:05 PM

Hi, my name is Jennifer; my daughter is a November baby and is finishing Kindergarten next month. She is active and completely nothing like me. Very outgoing and loves to make friends. Welcome

God Help Us.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)